Overclock.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Windows 2000/XP

** Archive unpack password is: guru3d.com
This new driver set was found on NVIDIA's FTP server by one of our forum members. It has been released for NVIDIA's professional card lineup, the Quadro series but the driver supports the entire range of graphice cards to date.

These drivers are date stamped at the 20th of January 2005 making them the absolute newest set to date. These drivers are not WHQL (Microsoft tested) signed but do have support for all NVIDIA graphics cards.

We recrunched the driver set towards a lovely 10 MB. It includes the easy to use setup.exe for easy installation.

Use and abuse at your own risk and remember, they where released for the Quadro series. Please post and read user experiences in our NVIDIA drivers forum.

** Archive unpack password is: guru3d.com

http://downloads.guru3d.com/download.php?det=975

·
Premium Member
13,104 Posts
nice but ill just wait for the official release

drivers dont do much performance wise and i dont wanna deal with crashing if its buggy

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
all i know is that the 71.25's are way better than the 71.20b's for tha 6 series and if you have the 5 series get the 71.20c's they are the best for geforce right now....

·
Banned
789 Posts
I've been running the 71.80's for about 3 days now and have found them to be better than both the Xtreme G series and 71.25 drivers.... I'm hitting upper 5300 3dmark05 scores w/ slight overclocking.

·
Registered
22 Posts
71.80's are crap, I installed them tonight after unstalling the71.24's (Add/RePro) and running DriverCleaner in safemode. I always start my benches with game demos (timedemos). After I had them installed I fired up the HaloTimeDemo, but was unabe to run it. There was artifacts and lines all over the screen. Restarted my comp but had no effect, tried to run two more times.

Back to good ol 71.24's

1 - 8 of 8 Posts