Overclock.net banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
I enjoy mine alot

I saw it and new I had to have it.

like boostinsteve said...." To be honest, if you aren't planning to go sli, there are better choices for less money. I wanted sli, so I got this one. Love the bios setup."

There are a few things I wished it had (example- More voltage options, Actually be able to control the NB multi <---This one's coming in a new bios) but other than that it will take a heck of an AMD/Nvidia board to get me to retire this one lol

·
Cheesebumps!!
2,073 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by ChrisB17
View Post

Well I can sure say its the best AMD nvidia chipset board out on the market.

i totally agree with this..if i make a shift to NVIDIA i will definitely get this one rather than its asus counterpart..

·
Premium Member
10,001 Posts
I got the mobo and updated the bios to the most recent and it has support for the cpu but still no option for a seperate NB to CPU multi.

·
Premium Member
10,001 Posts
Has any one tried the new P15 BIOS yet? I'm hoping it will have the NB to CPU multi option.

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by N2Gaming
View Post

Has any one tried the new P15 BIOS yet? I'm hoping it will have the NB to CPU multi option.

Bios P15 works just fine, as for the NB to CPU multi option it's still not there

Nothing new except a L3 Cache disable option, and another P0,P1,P2 option P3.

But as far as OC'ing it's the same as P14.

·
Premium Member
10,001 Posts
Yup I'm looking for better system performance not just for overclocking but at stock speeds as well. Additionally I'd like to see them fix the cool N quiet feature in the bios. For some reason every time I try to switch the setting to turn cool n quiet on, instantly it automatically switches itself back off.

·
Premium Member
10,001 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by XxBeNigNxX View Post
Bios P15 works just fine, as for the NB to CPU multi option it's still not there

Nothing new except a L3 Cache disable option, and another P0,P1,P2 option P3.

But as far as OC'ing it's the same as P14.
I just got an email from Foxconn tech suppt and it reads as follows. I figured I would share it w/you since you have experience w/the P15 bios and ask of your thoughts.

Quote:

Originally Posted by N2Gaming for Foxconn Tech Support
Dear Anthony, P15 BIOS has fixed the NB to CPU multiplier issue, please flash your P14 to P15 to have a test. Any improved at your side? please download the BIOS file from the URL below: http://www.foxconnsupport.com/downlo...rds=&sort=BIOS Yours Sincerely, Foxconn Technical Support

Edit: So I updated the bios to P15 to only find out what you already told me. What a waist of time. I hope they will release a P16 w/the NB to CPU multi adjustment for overclocking.

·
Premium Member
10,001 Posts
Thanks, Still no adjustable NB to CPU multi

·
Jack Of All Trades
10,737 Posts
Wow man that sucks. I hear good things about this board. That really is a disappointment hearing its having troubles like that.

·
Premium Member
10,001 Posts
yep it sure is

·
Premium Member
10,001 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Newbie OC2009
View Post

As above, anyone got this board? whats it like for overclocking?
And is it anygood compared to the other boards atm?

So did you ever get one???

1 - 16 of 16 Posts