Overclock.net banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
15,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The beta is out for PC and PS3.

Quote:

Medal of Honor delivers intense modern warfare gameplay inspired by the actions of the elite Tier 1 Operators currently active in the military.

http://www.fileplanet.com/promotions/medal-of-honor/

Quote:

Originally Posted by System Requirement

System Requirements (Recommended):

CPU: Intel Pentium D 3.0GHz / Intel Core 2 Duo 2.0GHz / AMD Athlon X2 or faster

RAM: 2 GB or more

DISC DRIVE: 8x or faster

HARD DRIVE: At least 10 GB of free space

VIDEO: 256 MB or more. NVIDIA GeForce 7800 GT, ATI X1900 or above; DirectX 9, DirectX 10, or DirectX 11 compatible video card

SOUND: DirectX 9c compatible sound card

INTERNET: Broadband connection required

·
Kupo! Kupo!
1,309 Posts
Yeah it's out, I received my email/key yesterday, Though I really want a FFXIV beta key allot more.

·
Premium Member
5,308 Posts
VICTOLY!

I've been mulling over risking the pre-order after less than glowing user reviews and "Bad Warfare:Modern Company 2" clone talks, but now I'll get to decide for myself.

·
Registered
2,727 Posts
Its not even worth the time it takes to install Lol. I played 2 rounds of that crap and now I want my wasted time back plz.

O and GG steam for refunding me +rep to them.

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by MAD_J
View Post

Its not even worth the time it takes to install Lol. I played 2 rounds of that crap and now I want my wasted time back plz.

O and GG steam for refunding me +rep to them.

What's so crap about it?

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
What's so crap about it?
The weapons have no recoil, you can call in a mortar strike instantaneously, the knife is weird, and a bunch of other things I can't think of right now. Trust me its bad in its current state its worse than MW2.

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
What's so crap about it?
He is correct it is ****. EA has proven once again they don't care about gamers.
Here is what is **** about it.

It's BFBC2 with a new skin. It's blocky cubes trying to duct for cover. The problem is you can't hide. Bullets can go around the corner and kill you while you in cover. You don't have to see what your shooting at, just shoot in the same direction as everyone else.

I promise it will be, half finished when its released. As it stands now. It will c2d or you connect 2 min getting kicked (no reason). Or both you will get kicked then it will c2d.

EA SUX that's all there is to it. Boycott this, its bad. Keep your $60USD.

For comparison MOHA Airborne is the worst game of time. This new POS may take it's place.

·
Here longer than mods lol
3,801 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by DrFPS
View Post

He is correct it is ****. EA has proven once again they don't care about gamers.
Here is what is **** about it.

It's BFBC2 with a new skin. It's blocky cubes trying to duct for cover. The problem is you can't hide. Bullets can go around the corner and kill you while you in cover. You don't have to see what your shooting at, just shoot in the same direction as everyone else.

I promise it will be, half finished when its released. As it stands now. It will c2d or you connect 2 min getting kicked (no reason). Or both you will get kicked then it will c2d.

EA SUX that's all there is to it. Boycott this, its bad. Keep your $60USD.

For comparison MOHA Airborne is the worst game of time. This new POS may take it's place.

Its nothing like BC2, if it was I might enjoy the damn thing!!!

Most annoying thing about the game to me is when you/I try and snipe someone and hit them a few times from long range and survive, they can kill you will one shot with a $hitty assault rifle!!!!!

·
Premium Member
5,308 Posts
I find the game to be pretty dan fun.

I've been reading posts and comments of people ****ting all over this game for the past few weeks so my expectations were quite low.

At first I thought it sucked monkey balls, but in truth it was just because I kept getting owned continuously. 3/18 kinda thing.

After a while though, I got used to the pacing and shooting mechanics and in all honesty I found it to be a pretty addicting game that was hard to put down.
The only thing that made me do so was the fact that I played the team deathmatch mode exclusively and there was only one map in the BETA.

In terms of shooting mechanics, I think it's actually more realistic than BC2 in that firing your weapon continuously doesn't make rounds come out at 90 degree angles even when firing from the hip at close range. I hate that about MW2 and BC2.

There could be more recoil, but I think it would take away from the pace of the game and turn it into a game that we already have (played before).

Also, the sounds are too much. I love the low end punch they put on weapons when aiming down the sight.

·
Premium Member
4,938 Posts
@Grizzle If you think staying on target in full auto is realistic from the hip or shoulder, you have never fired a fully automatic weapon from the hip or shoulder.Even a 9mm on full auto will pull off target unless you burst.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts