Overclock.net banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have always ran at 200 fps in bf4 but am recently having frame drops. Sometimes to 128 138 numbers like that. The only thing I have done is add corsair link software and a h100i gtx so I'm starting to think this software is causing the drops. I also have razer synapse 2.0 installed and its a bugged software for sure causing all types of little problems or freezes. If I end the corsair task will my fans on the radiator still function correctly? Thanks

·
Programmer
28,680 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by i556xx View Post

I have always ran at 200 fps in bf4 but am recently having frame drops. Sometimes to 128 138 numbers like that. The only thing I have done is add corsair link software and a h100i gtx so I'm starting to think this software is causing the drops. I also have razer synapse 2.0 installed and its a bugged software for sure causing all types of little problems or freezes. If I end the corsair task will my fans on the radiator still function correctly? Thanks
Yes they will still function as long as the fans are connected to the Corsair cooler. As a side note, disable Origin overlay as this causes fps issues.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts