Giftcards are in as of 4/21/2010

Check your emails!

happy shopping on the egg

***END EDIT***

http://apps.facebook.com/iadp-enrollment/

GO GO GO!

limited to first 1000 developers I think

*******EDIT********

Im not 100% sure, but some people are reporting that they are not seeing the banner at the top anymore, so I believe it may be dead.

Just follow the on screen instructions, it's really simple.

outline,

verify account through email
before you register for organization there is a banner at the top to claim your gift card

About the fee
If you read the page before you keep clicking next, it says the fee is waived, and they will send you a verification code in your email.

Terms of the offer

Quote:

Terms and Conditions:
-If you complete and submit your enrollment to the Intel® Atom™ Developer Program via our Facebook application, we will send you a US$20 gift card to the mailing address that you provide.
-We have 1,000 gift cards with a value of US$20 to offer and they will be distributed on a first come, first served basis.
-No purchase of any kind is required to participate in this offer.
-This offer is only valid from March 9, 2010 and will expire at 5pm PST on March 31, 2010, or when all 1,000 gift cards available have been distributed, whichever comes first.
-During this period you are limited to receiving only one gift card per developer.
-Intel is not responsible for entries not received due to lost, failed, delayed or interrupted connections or miscommunications, or other electronic malfunctions, or if the participant submits an incorrect or invalid name, email and mailing address.
-This offer excludes employees of Intel Corporation, its affiliates, or subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and the immediate families of each.
-Items offered are not redeemable for cash.
-Please allow 30 days after the closure of the promotion for shipping.

·
Premium Member
5,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by aznricer112 View Post
so how do you leave the program after you join?
I don't know.

Quote:

Originally Posted by chatch15117 View Post
Ok I got it, but how do they actually get you the gift card?
at the end it says you shall receive a code in your email sometime around april 19

·
Banned
5,000 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by this n00b again View Post

at the end it says you shall receive a code in your email sometime around april 19
Facebook email, or the one I signed up the intel account with?

·
Premium Member
5,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Quote:

Facebook email, or the one I signed up the intel account with?

im not sure about that. my fb and intel account emails are the same.

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
I did too, just have to wait now.
I hate waiting.

What did you guys use as the organization name? I want to see what applications they are offering; but I need an organization name

·
Banned
5,000 Posts
After the e-mail verification, log into your intel account and click the top banner ad that says "redeem your $20 newegg or thinkgeek gift card now!"

·
Premium Member
4,807 Posts
Quote:

After the e-mail verification, log into your intel account and click the top banner ad that says "redeem your $20 newegg or thinkgeek gift card now!"
Can you copy the link to that? I saw that, but I hit "next" to fast, and when i went back, it wasn't there.

·
404 Title Not Found
2,329 Posts
Quote:

Clicked that but it brought me to a facebook page with a bunch of errors. eek.

·
Registered
841 Posts
Can't wait to get it.

+Rep for $20 GC's

1 - 20 of 210 Posts