1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the following for local pickup only:

All gone..for now...
wink.gif

Gigbayte x58 LGA 1366 UD7 Mobo - > Pending Pickup -> Gone!
3x2gb 6gb Corsair Dominator triple channel set - > Pending Pickup -> Gone!
i7 930 CPU & Megahalems CPU Cooler - > Pending Pickup -> Gone!
EVGA 480GTX Video Card - > Pending Pickup -> Gone!
PNY 7800 GT Video Card - > Pending Pickup -> Gone!
EVGA 8800GTX Video Card -> Pending pickup.... -> Gone!

These are all in working condition as far as I know. Anyone want them let me know, it's yours for free. Preferably students who have no source of income welcome or maybe you're just looking to build a functional computer for a younger friend or family member and need some parts?

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Wow, I should jump on this, I am in NJ, any chance you can meet a little closer? I understand if you cannot, but I would love some of that gear, I am a broke college student who wants some more components for a mod I am trying to do!
biggrin.gif

Or I can pay to have it shipped. Let me know!

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Where in NJ are you? I am 11375...about 10 minutes from Midtown.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I just sent a message to a buddy about this. He lives in Jersey but visits his girlfriend in NYC on weekends. He's a poor college student with a terrible 10 year old PC. I'll let you know if he thinks he can make a detour on his way up.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
First person who posts commitment to come by gets first dibs.... I am right exit 21, 2 blocks right off the Long Island Expressway.

·
Totally New to OCN
10,627 Posts
I think i might be able to jump on this =)

I am willing ot do this, it gives me a great reason to come in to visit family in Levittown.

Though Im not a student, I am raising 2 kids on one income (mediocre at best) and pretty much rely on the kindness of OCN for my PC addiction

I will use the 930 build to replace my wifes q9300 and GTX 275 other items i will need for my sons PC, i would use the gigabyte board cus my SSD is on Sata 1 speeds lol

·
Registered
4,885 Posts
i'm near you!!! i call dips on the gtx 480 and the the gigabyte mobo!!

i'm a under-graduate student at QC cuny but going back to get a 2nd degree in mechanical engineering at city, applied for micro center twice but no luck
biggrin.gif
, these tight **** won't like my resume cause it lacks work experience
mad.gif

oh oh i post commitment to come, today if your available. i just need a graphic card and the mobo.

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
In for the Mobo/CPU/Ram.

I'm located in Queens but I can't pick up until after Xmas (might be able to drive by before but work been busy).

Parts will be for my wife's comp.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by kckyle View Post

i'm near you!!! i call dips on the gtx 480 and the the gigabyte mobo!!

i'm a under-graduate student at QC cuny but going back to get a 2nd degree in mechanical engineering at city, applied for micro center twice but no luck
biggrin.gif
, these tight **** won't like my resume cause it lacks work experience
mad.gif

oh oh i post commitment to come, today if your available. i just need a graphic card and the mobo.
Well folks kckyle has dibs on the gtx480, mobo cpu and ram since he said he can come pick them up right away.

·
Totally New to OCN
10,627 Posts
:pwell guess im out of luck then? dudes got a nice PC already =(

i posted my commitment first =(

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by themadhatterxxx View Post

Well folks kckyle has dibs on the gtx480, mobo cpu and ram since he said he can come pick them up right away.
If it falls through let me know. Wife told me to just go pick it up after work (she really wants her comp fixed
tongue.gif
).

Grats kckyle!

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
kckyle has picked up the mobo, cpu, ram, 480Gtx and megahalems cooler!

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Let me know how everything works! Remember turn off the hyper-threading and OC it to 4.3 Ghz!
biggrin.gif

Oh and I didn't brick my new Shield Tablet apparently all I needed to do was plug in the charger and it continued the lollipop update.
redface.gif

·
Registered
4,885 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by themadhatterxxx View Post

Let me know how everything works! Oh and I didn't brick my Shield Tablet apparently all I needed to do was plug in the charger and it continued the lollipop update.
redface.gif
yeah for sure i'll keep you updated! thanks again man you really are the best! it's just too bad there so many freaking birds infront of your house lol

·
Registered
481 Posts
Lol does being in high school count. I live in queens and want to build a htpc for the family. I'm ok with either but I like the 8800GTX

1 - 20 of 35 Posts