Overclock.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My new Asus Maximus X Formula mobo came with a 20% off coupon for CableMod cables. Me not thinking ahead, knowing this came with the motherboard. I purchased ordered most of my cables ahead of time. I do still need a few cables, but with the amount I've already spent on everything 5 to 6 dollars isn't going to make a difference.

I'd like to see someone put this to good use and actually make it worth using. Please let this goto someone who could really benefit from it and not just be used to save a dollar or 2 on a random cable or two.

I have no guidelines to who will get this, either the first message or first response to the post. Whichever I happen to check first. I will send a picture of the front and back of the coupon to whoever receives it.

Once again please don't be stingy and let someone who could put this to good use grab it!

Attachments

·
Registered
52 Posts
If no one has claimed this and it's not expired... I've been looking into some cabling for my build but didn't want to spend that much; this would be perfect!

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
If no one has claimed this and it's not expired... I've been looking into some cabling for my build but didn't want to spend that much; this would be perfect!
Just dont buy the cablemod pro premium ones. I got some but later on found out i could get mdpc-x ones for same price. I ended up getting mdpc-x from beyondcustoms and gave up my cablemod to my friends.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Just dont buy the cablemod pro premium ones. I got some but later on found out i could get mdpc-x ones for same price. I ended up getting mdpc-x from beyondcustoms and gave up my cablemod to my friends.
Awesome! That's actually even better, because there are a few cables I don't need in the cablemod pro kit plus I do need the 4 pin CPU which no one seems to have. Less money and exactly what I needed/wanted!

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Glad that helped. The MDPC-X cables are worth it at the price (better quality and color choices). Love the carbon based colors. Beyond Custom customer service is good too. Just expect to wait two weeks for it to be made.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Placed an order for PCI-E cables - those are my most obtrusive. Excited to see how they turn out! Have you seen them do any sales ever?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts