Overclock.net banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 1 EA500 that I am giving away.

Conditions:
1. Be in the top 500 folders for OCN, or I deem you necessary to enter (Please PM).
2. Have plans to build a new dedicated rig, or upgrade an existing. Please give details/links in your post.
3. Pay shipping.

The trusty PSU powered 4 8800GSs for months. I would like to pass it on to someone that will put it to good use. I will also allow a new folder to enter if they are build a new dedicated rig. I ask that you pay shipping so that only people who are serious about this will enter.
PM with any questions.

The freebie will end in a week or two.

·
Fettered Firewall
2,491 Posts
BTW Mort.. this thread is in the [email protected] section, not freebie

GOOD PSU BTW.. I just bought one for wife/kids rig running my old C2D E6600 and doesn't miss a beat!

PS. I'm going to report this to have the thread moved incase you wonder why it was

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Wow. Awesome freebie. I'm in, please and thank you. I would use this in my sig rig with two folding 9600GSOs which is currently running with two power supplies because the TT 430w just couldn't cut it with two cards.

·
Premium Member
11,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ictinike
View Post

BTW Mort.. this thread is in the [email protected] section, not freebie

GOOD PSU BTW.. I just bought one for wife/kids rig running my old C2D E6600 and doesn't miss a beat!

PS. I'm going to report this to have the thread moved incase you wonder why it was

It was put in the Folding section for a reason. If I post it in the freebie section I will get 50 posts from people that can't read the rules. I've done this 2 times previously without issues.

·
Premium Member
4,862 Posts
a new psu would fit nicely into my farming plans

·
Unimportant
17,774 Posts
I would like in on this, I am adding a 8800GTS 512 to my 2xE8400's and 1x8800GS, I would like to be able to fold on the 8800GTS 512 with my amd 5000BE...an efficient psu would be a nice addition.

·
Premium Member
6,125 Posts
Oh, and to add onto my original entry, I'm sure those 8800GSes would be happy to be reunited with their long lost brother

~Gooda~

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
I hope someone really nice gets it

(not me, I need more moneys for electric billz)

·
Fettered Firewall
2,491 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by mortimersnerd
View Post

It was put in the Folding section for a reason. If I post it in the freebie section I will get 50 posts from people that can't read the rules. I've done this 2 times previously without issues.

Understood mate, sorry..

·
Premium Member
10,389 Posts
I am totally in on this one. My dedicated folding box has a 400W and I want to add another GTX+ to it. I could really use this. Thanks mort!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts