Overclock.net banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
5,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone with a Freexer 7 Pro and a C2D. Post your idle/load temps and clocks if you have this. Im thinking of buying the cheap thing until my phase gets back from fixing

·
Registered
926 Posts
I've had both the scythe mine and the tower 112, at least for me the scythe 112 cools much better for about the same price, provided you have a good fan set up.

·
Power Squid
9,609 Posts
I hope this screenshot helps to give an idea of an average temperature.

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Next time you have to re-position those cpuz windows a little better!

I'm running a E6700 at 3.3 GHz. at 1.45 volts with a Artic Freezer 7 Pro, and temps are around 40c idle, and high 50's under load.

That is about the highest I am going to run with air, temps just get to high for my liking. I am going to wait for water before I go any further.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaWaxShop
Hmm how come everyone elses CPUZ displays voltage? Mine stays at like 1.2
in bios you have some options,like thermal option 1 and 2, and below another few options

the voltage to cpu goes up and down in function of your usage, you can disable the EIST function and then your voltage will stay the same whatever is your cpu/video usage

·
Banned
5,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hilfiger
in bios you have some options,like thermal option 1 and 2, and below another few options

the voltage to cpu goes up and down in function of your usage, you can disable the EIST function and then your voltage will stay the same whatever is your cpu/video usage

EIST and C1E are disabled

1 - 14 of 14 Posts