Overclock.net banner
41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Its not a 110Q yours has bays for 5,25 devices the 110Q does not
I think what you have is a Carbide Series 100r and i have posted pictures of that below

View attachment 2560551
View attachment 2560550
View attachment 2560549
View attachment 2560548
View attachment 2560547
yes almost identical. is that good or bad? ,
also just out of interest, due to budget and time constraints, which of the OC ready built PC's, if any would be a viable option for me, given that i work away from home and have very little time for a rebuild. and a tight budget. ? in other words how much am i likely to save if i D.I.Y. it as oposed to just buy one. ?

·
Senior OCN Member
41,702 Posts
Gamers Nexus has a whole series of videos about pre built PC and the one thing it has shown is almost all of them suck and are god awful

I dont know what you got in the UK but i would not touch a pre built with a 10 foot barge pole they are almost always put together by a color blind chimpanse with parkinson's disease high on LSD

As for your old case its not great but i have seen worse cases

• Rep+
Reactions: bicolormoth

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
Gamers Nexus has a whole series of videos about pre built PC and the one thing it has shown is almost all of them suck and are god awful

I dont know what you got in the UK but i would not touch a pre built with a 10 foot barge pole they are almost always put together by a color blind chimpanse with parkinson's disease high on LSD

As for your old case its not great but i have seen worse cases
i hadn't really considered the build quality of a pre-built system. i have never bought one before.i have always built my own PC's. so it looks like i will be building another one .

·
Senior OCN Member
41,702 Posts
i hadn't really considered the build quality of a pre-built system. i have never bought one before.i have always built my own PC's. so it looks like i will be building another one .
If you have a weekend or a vacation where you are off for more than a day or two you can take the time to do it properly instead of rushing it and making a mess of things
It also helps if you have a friend that help you build a new PC

I always invite my best friend over when i am working on the PC even if its stuff i can do myself it really helps if there are any problems and i need an extra pair of eyes or hands

• Rep+
Reactions: bicolormoth
41 - 44 of 44 Posts