Overclock.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, so the audio ports at the front of my Antec 300 will not work. Well, they will but whenever I plug in my headset/mic, you literally can't let go because it will cut out. I'm not sure if it is because it is crappy onboard, or if there is a fix.

P.S. The USB Ports+Reset+Shutdown button work fine, just not my Audio Jacks.

·
Data Recovery Engineer
20,225 Posts
O-o Why even bother with the front audio because your just going to get EMI from your system with it..... Just plug in your stuff into the back of your motherboard.

Also if your the jacks just come out with no resistance the ports themselves are messed up. :/

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord Xeb View Post
O-o Why even bother with the front audio because your just going to get EMI from your system with it..... Just plug in your stuff into the back of your motherboard.

Also if your the jacks just come out with no resistance the ports themselves are messed up. :/
Alright, so if the ports in the front are crap, then how do I go about hooking up my 2.1 speakers and my headset at the same time? Both have the green plug.

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Furious Porkchop View Post
Alright, so if the ports in the front are crap, then how do I go about hooking up my 2.1 speakers and my headset at the same time? Both have the green plug.
Buy a 3.5mm splitter.

·
Data Recovery Engineer
20,225 Posts
This ^^^^

1 - 5 of 5 Posts