Reactions: blampars

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Game Manual

Custom Multiplayer Maps:

How to install custom maps:

-Standalone users must place the ".enc" file on the following folder "\Frozen Synapse\psychoff\data\userlevels\"

-Steam users must place the ".enc" file on the following folder "\steamapps\common\Frozen Synapse\psychoff\data\userlevels\"

-Create a new Multiplayer Game and go to "Advanced Setup"

-Click "Load Game" and type in the name of the map.

For now the maps only work for the extermination game mode.

Please leave your Frozen Synapse ID and the server you are listed in to get challenged by other OCN users.

·
Registered
63 Posts
nham - Honeybaked-Ham - UK1

Look forward to seeing you guys online, the game is awesome as well as the soundtrack!

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Quote:

Originally Posted by nham
View Post

Look forward to seeing you guys online, the game is awesome as well as the soundtrack!

yes the soundtrack is really good, it really fits the game nicely.
I regret not buying that version, ill probably just buy it on its own.

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ive added both of you.

joel, dont worry, everyone has to start somewhere, and there are people on your same playing field from OCN so it will be a fair fight.

anyone feel free to challenge me anytime you wish, for now i will just accept extermination matches just because i have not played the other modes.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by nham
View Post

Quote:

Originally Posted by BreakDown
View Post

yes the soundtrack is really good, it really fits the game nicely.
I regret not buying that version, ill probably just buy it on its own.

Soundtrack on it's own is totally worth the money. It's really great stuff.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Psyren
View Post

Bout time.

Psyren - Psyren - UK1

someone beat ya to it, but that's ok.

Still looking forward to some multi-player maps from you!

·
Registered
63 Posts
I am adding all you guys as well, I'll end up playing some single player first. I have only played the demo so far and finally picked it up last night.

Joel: I think a lot of us are just starting out so I wouldn't worry about sucking, I know I am going to, but this will be a good group to learn with!

·
Registered
350 Posts
I've been playing every day the better part of a month now and I still suck

At least in my opinion!

Wondering if anyone is up to making a OCN Frozen Synapse steam group? I'd do it, but with as crazy as things are going to be for me the next 2 months I probably wouldn't be able to maintain it.

EDIT: I went ahead and created a steam group once I discovered there can be officers to help keep the group up to date. Here's the link to the group if anyone wants to join!

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I hope everyone practices, there might be an OCN tournament where there might be a prize.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blampars;14595249
I've been playing every day the better part of a month now and I still suck
biggrin.gif

At least in my opinion!

Wondering if anyone is up to making a OCN Frozen Synapse steam group? I'd do it, but with as crazy as things are going to be for me the next 2 months I probably wouldn't be able to maintain it.
frown.gif
what does it take?

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Nhb93, I haven't been on in forever, but if we could organize a FS night with a Vent that would be awesome.

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nhb93;14597189
Nhb93, I haven't been on in forever, but if we could organize a FS night with a Vent that would be awesome.
is that your FS ID? if it is, which server you are listed in?
i need to know to add you to OP.

A FS night would be awsome! anyone else in?

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
I'm in Texas 1, but I'll switch over to UK1, I only played like 2 games.

EDIT: And yes, that's my ID.

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
alright, ill list you as uk1.

edit: ive also added you ingame.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by BreakDown
View Post

I hope everyone practices, there might be an OCN tournament where there might be a prize.

what does it take?

TBH I don't think it "takes" much, but if I were to start one I'd like to update the group with news and info, tips and tricks or something. Which I don't have the time to do at the moment.

EDIT: I went ahead and created a steam group once I discovered there can be officers to help keep the group up to date. Here's the link to the group if anyone wants to join!

·
Registered
1,503 Posts

Well my 1st map.

I like how things are set up at this point. The long range units aren't threatening from the get ago, and need rather good positioning to be effective in this sitution.

If anybody is interested in playing Custom maps, let me know.

1 - 20 of 88 Posts