Overclock.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This kit unfortunately didn't see a ton of use by me. My main PC's are always in flux but, it's time to let this one go.

The model number of the kit is: F4-3600C16D-16GTZ. The default timings are CL16-16-16-36 @ 1.35v.

I can normally ship pretty fast after receiving payment through PayPal. I'm looking for $190 shipped USPS or best offer.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,202 Posts
it do work in ryzen, i have 2 kits like that. They would give you the best you can get out of ryzen tho between 3333-3466 LL.
Mine both are B-DIE.

You would need to manually set them up no xmp/docp, 3600 is best case scenario on ryzen.

·
Dream Chaser
3,765 Posts
Great price though! Surprised someone hasn't scooped these up. I just traded for RAM last week or I woulda been all over them, GLWS!

·
Premium Member
6,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Great price though! Surprised someone hasn't scooped these up. I just traded for RAM last week or I woulda been all over them, GLWS!
Thank you much!

I definitely want to sell these here but off they don't go by the end of the month I'll have to go to eBay :(

·
Dream Chaser
3,765 Posts
Thank you much!

I definitely want to sell these here but off they don't go by the end of the month I'll have to go to eBay :(
I know what you mean. Was getting lowballed HARD on here. Put it up on the bay and got people asking if I'll ship internationally if they pay the extra shipping AND pay HIGHER than buy it now.

·
Premium Member
6,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Forgot to post last night, the RAM is sold! Thank you for the inquiries.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts