Selling my gaming rig.

System was built last year, I have receipts for all parts, everything still under warranty.

I will also be including the Asus pre-built system that I bought boxed and unused that I bought for the GPU. I only ended up using CPU, motherboard and GPU from the rig.

Everything is mint, perfect working order. Monitor has zero dead or stuck pixels.

System has been running since new at a mild OC 4.9ghz. Never bothered pushing it higher.

Only things I had to replace were the fans on the Lian Li cooler as one of them was making noise. I put much better(and more expensive) Be Quiet high performance PWM's. (2200 RPM, 73CFM) fans

Everything has been purchased from Canada Computers except the monitor which came direct from Dell.

Specs:

Intel 10700KF (78 SP)
Asus ROG Strix Z490-F (1003 bios)
Trident Z 2x32GB 3200hz CL 16 kit
Lian Li Galahad 360 AIO (new Be Quiet fans)
Asus TUF RTX 3080 GPU
Creative AE-5Plus Sound card
Fractal Meshify 2 High Airflow Case (I have original box and all accessories for it)
Seasonic Focus GS-750W Gold Power supply
WD Black 1 GB NVME
Dell AW3420DW

The Asus ROG Tower has an Intel NVME, old school 1 TB hard drive, 16GB of DDR4 3200 RAM, tower, 240 AIO and a 750W power supply. all new, all works fine.

I have receipts for everything and will provide.

Looking for $2850 CAD. no part outs. I would prefer a buyer in the GTA. I have both case boxes but did not keep the box for the monitor (as its the size of a building) and shipping is high risk for fragile components.

Please refer to my 170 positive sales on this site for references if needed.