Overclock.net banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Card is still available - trying to sell to get my wife an anniversary present. I'm not dropping any lower and I'm putting this on eBay in a week or two if there isn't enough interest.

For sale is an EVGA GTX 1080 TI SC2 hybrid. It's in good condition. Never ran over 60C (and usually quite a bit lower like 45C while gaming). Card has a full warranty (I never registered it with EVGA so you may even be able to register it as the owner and get 3 years, otherwise we can register it as me and transfer the 2+ remaining years to you).

This card boosts into the 2025-2050 MHz range making it a very good sample.

Selling for $825 shipped and I will ship worldwide.

This is $144 under current MSRP, and is at the lowest price you'll ever find for a hybrid.

Also included is a destiny 2 code (should still be good for a year IIRC).

Even has the original packaging in the box.

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump - card is still available.

Price is almost 100 bucks under EVGA MSRP and card comes with a game promo.

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump - selling to buy my wife an anniversary gift.

Price is 6 bucks shy of $125 under MSRP and card comes with a game and full warranty.

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump with further price drop.

This card is a hybrid - it will outperform nearly every air cooled card on the market and match the top cards (Kingpin, HoF, Lighting). The only way it gets better is a fill cover card.

At this price, you cannot do any better until turing which isn't coming out until July at the earliest.

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bump card is $825 shipped and clocks well. A power limit bump and an offset are all you need to get 2025-2050 out of the core on this card.

I will ship world wide, you just pay the difference from conus shipping.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Bump card is $825 shipped and clocks well. A power limit bump and an offset are all you need to get 2025-2050 out of the core on this card.

I will ship world wide, you just pay the difference from conus shipping.
Is this still available? Will send a MP.

Regards

1 - 14 of 14 Posts