Overclock.net banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Washed Up Old Gamer
4,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We plan on moving here in the next few months and I just don't have time to play games as much anymore. I'd also really like to downsize and be more mobile. All solid components used, just not the latest stuff anymore. Here are the specs:

• ASUS Maximus IX Hero Z270 motherboard
  • 7700k de-lidded with Rockit Cool kit and their all copper IHS. (used conductonaut liquid metal TIM)
  • Noctua NH-D14 cpu cooler (4 total fans, all Noctua stuff)
  • Corsair 2x8gb 3000mhz RAM kit w/RGB
  • 1 x 500gb Crucial MX500 SSD
  • 1 x 250gb Crucial (MX500 I think) SSD
  • Seasonic G Series 750w PSU
  • MSI Armor GTX 1080 8gb
  • ASUS Xonar DSX sound card
  • Zowie XL2411 144hz 1080 monitor
  • Logitech G305 wireless mouse or Zowie ZA12 or Coolermaster MM710
  • Logitech G Pro mechanical keyboard
  • Blue Yeti Mic
  • ATH-AD700 cans
  • Phanteks Enthoo Pro Evolv M case
Can send detailed pictures on request/run benchmarks/produce videos etc. This rig was built by me and still crushes most games. The monitor is in perfect shape, no stuck pixels or anything of the sort.
timestamp - Would prefer to trade for a ready to go laptop, will sell for $775 shipped. Will also consider ipad pro plus some cash. NOT WILLING to part out at this time. Will ship and package with extreme care and will include peripherals. I will eat the massive shipping cost. Can and will send detailed pictures to interested parties.

· jones bones
307 Posts
We plan on moving here in the next few months and I just don't have time to play games as much anymore. I'd also really like to downsize and be more mobile. All solid components used, just not the latest stuff anymore. Here are the specs:

• ASUS Maximus IX Hero Z270 motherboard
  • 7700k de-lidded with Rockit Cool kit and their all copper IHS. (used conductonaut liquid metal TIM)
  • Noctua NH-D14 cpu cooler (4 total fans, all Noctua stuff)
  • Corsair 2x8gb 3000mhz RAM kit w/RGB
  • 1 x 500gb Crucial MX500 SSD
  • 1 x 250gb Crucial (MX500 I think) SSD
  • Seasonic G Series 750w PSU
  • MSI Armor GTX 1080 8gb
  • ASUS Xonar DSX sound card
  • Zowie XL2411 144hz 1080 monitor
  • Logitech G305 wireless mouse or Zowie ZA12 or Coolermaster MM710
  • Logitech G Pro mechanical keyboard
  • Blue Yeti Mic
  • ATH-AD700 cans
  • Phanteks Enthoo Pro Evolv M case
Can send detailed pictures on request/run benchmarks/produce videos etc. This rig was built by me and still crushes most games. The monitor is in perfect shape, no stuck pixels or anything of the sort.
timestamp - Would prefer to trade for a ready to go laptop, will sell for $775 shipped. Will also consider ipad pro plus some cash. NOT WILLING to part out at this time. Will ship and package with extreme care and will include peripherals. I will eat the massive shipping cost. Can and will send detailed pictures to interested parties.
Hi King...I'm interested in your rig...wondering why no replies, seems like a good deal. Can you send some pics? Also, the 2 ssd's have different specs? Just want to know for sure what they are. And if you can tell me how you want to be paid, I been a member for over 10 years, just haven't posted in a while.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.