Overclock.net banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· jonnyblaze
4,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Its making me really depressed to post this, but thinking of selling my build from just about 6 months ago. I have to move and am broke. I might be willing to part it out. I also might be willing to sell the periphials.

its running 5.1ghz 24/7 1.3v. gaming, everything. CPU delidded with thermal grizzly liquid metal and bitspower ihs.

ASUS Maximus X Formula
Intel i7 8086k
G-Skill 3600mhz RGB Ram
ASUS 1080 ti Strix OC Edition
Fractal r6.
Corsair 850w power supply
EK D-5 Pump reservoir combo with added on 250ml res.
EK Supremacy EVO CPU block, plexi nickle
Phanteks 1080 ti RGB GPU Waterblock plexi nickle
1 - EK PE 360mm Rad
1 - Magicool g2 360 rad
Phanteks hard tube 16mm fittings
Bitpower Clear 16mm tubing
Mayhems White Pastel

Cable Extensions

2 TB Samsung 970 evo pcie x4 ssd

6 thermaltake RGB fans with asus aura sync adapter, everything including mouse and keyboard works with aura, gpu block, ram, fans, motherboard

asus rog strix rgb cherry mx brown switches

asus rog gladius 2 origin

asus pg279q 27" monitor

Im thinking everything about $3000

Hopefully someone is local but maybe if have to part out I can ship.

I also have a ton of accessories for hard tubes and more fittings and universal gpu block, small res.

I just made this video just now of it running and cpuz/gpuz

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1dKyAgF3b_FVk48-Bg-mfRQy7NVbbtksP

Attachments

· jonnyblaze
4,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

· jonnyblaze
4,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
im open to pm's to part it out. So far gpu and res/pump on hold, but you can pm me and be next on list.

1080 ti strix oc with phanteks block - $700

ek pump res combo - $100

Maximus x formula - $275

i7 8086k, nice overclocker with liquid metal and bitspower ihs, can send temps/benchs - $375

2tb samsung ssd - $450 - this board has great ek heatsink for the m.2 ssd

3600mhz gskill rgm ram - $150

ek waterblock - $50

radiators - $125

fans - $100

case - $100

corsair hx850i - $125

also have the fittings I could throw in for different purchases.

· jonnyblaze
4,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
bump, put a list of parts and prices in post above.

· jonnyblaze
4,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
bump, willing to part out. Would probably do the cpu/mem/ssd/gpu/mobo combo for like $1600

· jonnyblaze
4,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
bump

· jonnyblaze
4,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
bump, really nice bundle, willing to hear offers. also willing to part out and not bundle

· jonnyblaze
4,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
bump

· jonnyblaze
4,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

· Registered
14 Posts
I guess you are still alive dude! Why haven't you been in contact with me concerning our deal from six months ago over at HWBOT? Do you plan on refunding me my money or sending the CPU you offered or what?

Potential buyers beware of this guy.

· Registered
103 Posts
He has 31 positive ratings on the forum and over 4000 posts... It doesn't seem likely he ghosted you... Maybe there were complications during surgery? Did he give you a phone number, or an address so you can mail? I am thinking of purchasing something too, but you seemed to have gotten to the processor so....

The Paypal payment should provide you with an address, maybe send a message...

Edit: Last Activity: 01-07-2019 04:47 PM

So you may want to contact moderators. Maybe his computer or account was compromised? Also, get a refund on PayPal if he never shipped the item. Because of his high rating, I'd still give the benefit of the doubt as someone could use his computer, open the browser which opens last opened tabs which could be where last activity came from.... Mods should compare ip addresses from previous sales to current threads to see if they changed and anyone that has his contact information should try to contact him to see if he posted the thread on the forum - if not.. change passwords... If he did, honor the deal or provide a refund...

Another forum I am a member of, relating to firearms, is very strict. If you tell someone you are going to buy something from someone and back out, you can be banned. Giving your word is very important, especially online since so many think there are no consequences. But if you need the money urgently and someone claims something then ghosts you, and others are interested but then get it from somewhere else you can lose out on sales and that can be damaging.

There should be a similar system on every forum with trading - obviously an appeal system should be in place in case there is a legitimate reason such as compromised account / computer, surgery or recovery went bad or took longer than expected - however communication is important and you'd be expected to communicate it.

The OP did communicate that he had surgery prior to the sale - but then ghosted. This means it was either an excuse to make you wait to go beyond paypal refund time ( note: you can always call executive offices and explain the situation and they will take care of you - they will give the seller a chance to provide shipping information, etc... or if you can show things like this forum topic where communication has ceased then that can help too )... Show them everything relating to the transaction and show it wasn't completed.

The OP should've let someone know if the surgery went bad that there is a pending sale and to give a refund, or to supply the part if they know how if they are unable to if they have someone to do that with. Or, at the very least, to use the computer to post a response letting you know what happened so you could start the appropriate action such as requesting a refund ( which would then go unanswered by the seller meaning the refund would go through )....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.