Overclock.net banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
How many volts!?
3,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay guys, sig rig is up for sale. My daughter was born, medicrap didn't cover some thing, so it's time to let'r go.

Looking to sell as a whole, local pickup can be discussed if you're interested in meeting up or driving down. I will ship it, but that will have to be quoted.

If you're looking for separate parts, then I will eventually do that. The only thing that can't leave is my 1TB drive as it has tons of family photos, music, etc..

Trading the rest for a laptop from Contagion.

**NOTE** Everything that is slashed out is already sold. So with the deal above, you get everything that is NOT slashed out. If you're interested in separate parts, please PM me and a price can be discussed.

Classified IV. Gaming Rig / Everything Else

Pictures can be found in my album in my profile or under the "Classified IV" Album in my sig. But I can give direct pictures, or specifics upon request.

P67 Maximus IV Extreme

MSI GTX560Ti 448 Core

Crucial M4 128GB SSD

Corsair AX850

Rosewill 9000RE MX Red

Logitech G400

LG DVD+RW /w LS - $20

Lite-On iHAS124 - $15

Corsair 650D (Missing upper HDD Cage, definitely used still very usable.)

Astro A40 Headset (Headset only. Comes with everything except the MixAmp and no 2.5mm Cable for Xbox360 controllers.)

Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Music

All for $850 + Shipping.

PayPal only. No exceptions.

·
How many volts!?
3,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I know someone wants this bad boy. If not, the part-out starts Tuesday 5/8/12.

·
How many volts!?
3,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump.

Part out starts tomorrow. So if you're wanting pieces them please PM me so we can get everything worked out.

·
How many volts!?
3,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Now selling separately. Post up or PM now to get what you want.

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Dang nice system, bump GLWS

·
How many volts!?
3,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Quote:
Originally Posted by evgasrx View Post

is this pci-e : Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Music ?
thanks
It's PCI, but yeah.

·
How many volts!?
3,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Replied!

Thread updated!

COMBO DEALS CAN BE MADE, COMBO FOR THE CPU / RAM / AND MOBO UP NOW AND PRICE DROP ON ITEMS!!!

Please PM me if you're interested in making a specific deal. I'm very flexible and willing to work with just about anyone. However, don't insult me and low ball me just because I'm a nice guy.

Faster is gets sold, the less money you pay.

·
Washed Up Old Gamer
4,681 Posts
gpu sold to me. bump for the rest.

·
How many volts!?
3,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Who Dat View Post

gpu sold to me. bump for the rest.
This is true.

Le bump

Combo deal for the MIVE + 2600K $430.00 shipped to your door US only. Will split the cost of shipping to Canada, so add an additional $25 to the amount.

·
How many volts!?
3,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
CPU Sold.

Selling the Maximus IV Extreme for $200 shipped. Can ship tomorrow evening if purchased tonight or tomorrow, if not will ship first thing Monday morning.

·
How many volts!?
3,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Take everything that's left for $850 + Shipping. Totaled everything out at over $1080.00, need to get rid of everything before I start investing again.. So someone please take advantage of this and give the rest of my pooter a good home!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts