Overclock.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
GPU Enthusiast
2,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling my reference XFX Vega 64 and EK fullcover block.

The V64 was purchased in September and only used for gaming. I did not, will not, and never plan on mining with a GPU, they're for gaming and benching /forum/images/smilies/wink.gif. The card was never tested for max clocks, though I have run 3Dmark with up to 1050 on the HBM. The card was otherwise left stock and run with an FPS limit of 74 for gaming. I have not removed the stock cooler and never got around to putting the card in my loop due lack of funds on some parts in the recent months, so I do not know what type of HBM package (molded/un -molded) the card has. Card includes retail packaging

V64 - SOLD

The EK Vega Fullcover Nickel Block was purchased in December and is for all intensive purposes BNIB; the packaging was opened only to inspect the block for any defects, the internal packaging for the block and accessories are still factory sealed.

EK Vega Fullcover Block - SOLD

I accept payment through paypal only. US48 Shipping only. I ship via USPS or UPS depending on buyer preference/cost. Please PM me for any further questions or concerns.

Heatware: 36-0-0

https://www.heatware.com/u/42719/to

Attachments

·
GPU Enthusiast
2,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
price drop

·
GPU Enthusiast
2,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #4