Overclock.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heatware: http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=68103

Recently switched to black fittings and all of those Chrome/Nickel shiny fittings must go. Some of the fittings unfortunately have flaked off shiny plating around nozzle tip end and/or bottom of G1/4'' threads and so the bare brass pokes through. Judge by yourself, check the pictures, I uploaded plenty.

The whole set (of what's left available) is priced at $65 (below half of the original price), most of them are in excellent condition, some have flaked off plating, but regardless, all work flawlessly and never leaked in my rig.

Listing of parts:
4x BP Shining Silver compression 1/2'' x 3/4''
5x BP True Silver compression 1/2'' x 3/4''
1x BP Black Sparkle compression 1/2'' x 3/4''
4x BP Shining Silver 45 deg elbow (high flow rotary) adapter G1/4''
2x BP Shining Silver 90 deg elbow (high flow rotary) adapter G1/4''
1x Koolance (thick Nickel plated) 5-way block with 3 Koolance Nickel slotted stop plugs

5x XSPC Chrome low profile stop plugs with a coin slot - PERFECT condition
5x XSPC Dark Chrome low profile stop plugs with a coin slot - flaked off plating on the wet side - I will give those free to person buying all of XSPC Chrome stop plugs.
1x Koolance SLI VID connector for GPU waterblocks with 1 slot spacing (cards in sandwich setup) - it shows some plating gone at the nozzle tip inside, works without leaks though
1x Koolance SLI VID connector for GPU waterblocks with 2-3 slot spacing (cards NOT in sandwich setup) - barely used, perfect condition

Shipping
Shipping is $5 USPS Small Priority Flat Rate box for the whole set all over United States (that includes HI, AK and PR).
Shipping to Canada for the whole set is $12 by USPS First Class International.

Payments
Payments via Amazon Payments (preferred) or Paypal.

Items located in New Jersey, USA.

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
SOLD:
4x BP Shining Silver 45 deg elbow (high flow rotary) adapter G1/4'' - plating is gone from bottom G1/4'' threads
2x BP Shining Silver 90 deg elbow (high flow rotary) adapter G1/4'' - plating is gone from bottom G1/4'' threads
1x Koolance (thick Nickel plated) 5-way block with 3 Koolance Nickel slotted stop plugs, 2 of plugs look darker because of oxidation, but they are intact; NOTE - there is a black velcro strip on the back of this block

Updated OP and price for the remainder.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by feniks View Post

SOLD:
4x BP Shining Silver 45 deg elbow (high flow rotary) adapter G1/4'' - plating is gone from bottom G1/4'' threads
2x BP Shining Silver 90 deg elbow (high flow rotary) adapter G1/4'' - plating is gone from bottom G1/4'' threads
1x Koolance (thick Nickel plated) 5-way block with 3 Koolance Nickel slotted stop plugs, 2 of plugs look darker because of oxidation, but they are intact; NOTE - there is a black velcro strip on the back of this block

Updated OP and price for the remainder.
To me
tongue.gif
, thanks!

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvlrdka22 View Post

To me
tongue.gif
, thanks!
Package on its way! Thansk for business, please leave me feedback when you get it. ... since this is my first transaction in OCN Marketplace, I have to ask this ... how do I leave you OCN trader feedback?
biggrin.gif

so far I was using only heatware (EVGA forums) and ebay ...

EDIT: nvm, figured it out!
smile.gif

1 - 7 of 7 Posts