Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
9,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have decided to downgrade and sell my entire Sig Rig. This is a part out but would love to bundle as many items as possible. Every component has all original packaging and accessories. I keep my stuff super clean and in great shape.I only have run Distilled water and Meyhems Biocide through the loop for the life of the blocks. Also, believe it or not I have never overclocked any of these parts. I forgot to mention that unless you want to buy the entire computer, I am not selling the case feet, SSD, HDD and Windows. I will put a price to the main components but there are so many parts that I will leave it up to you guys to tell me what you want.

Case: If you were to configure this from Caselabs it the Sm8 would cost around $570 not including shipping and tax. I don't think they even sell it in white anymore. I want to sell the case, rads (XSPC AX360 and AX480) and fans (7x Gentle Typhoons AP-15 with MDPC Sleeving and A Bitfenix White LED), red power switch, fan controller and fan extensions all for $600. I am willing to drive far to complete this deal. Sold to PureAngus!

Motherboard: Asus Maximus V Formula with EK waterblocks and of course original heatsinks = $150 Shipped! Sold to Beezweeky!

CPU: i7 3770K $205 Shipped! Sold to Beezweeky!

Memory: Corsair Dominator-GT I want to sell this with the EK waterblock and original heatsinks for $110 Shipped! Sold to Sparda09!
I'm not selling the ram block any more. There seems to be plating issue so I will give it away for free if bought with ram.

Video Cards: 2 x 7970s. I will sell the cards + blocks + backplates + EK bridge for $410 Shipped! Sold to Mirotvorez113!

PSU: Seasonic X-650 .This is a custom PSU. I sleeved all the cables with MDPC-X, vynal wrapped the PSU and got a professional sticker made to match. The PSU will come with the the sleeved cables as well as the original cables. Asking $150 Shipped!

Sound Card: Creative Soundblaster Z = $65 Shipped!
Looking to trade this for a quad core Phenom II Chip. Something like the 95w X4 955.

CPU Water Block Sold to Beezweeky!

Obviously there are watercooling parts that I have not mentioned so I will leave that discussion via PM. I also really want to mention that I will not sell smaller parts before bigger parts have been sold. This is my main system and unless I have the case, motherboard or video cards sold we will have to wait. I am really apprehensive about selling my system because of how hard I have worked on it. You could also look at my sig rig profie to see better pictures of everything. Don't forget that everything will have the original packaging and accessories.
thumb.gif

·
Registered
9,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bumpity Bump!

·
Missing friends
15,996 Posts
NUUUUU you have been forbidden to sell

·
Registered
9,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mega Man View Post

NUUUUU you have been forbidden to sell
Tell me about it. I love this thing. I'm just bored and low on cash. I bought a Ncase M1 and want to fill it up. Help me!
smile.gif

·
Registered
9,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Let me know if you guys want the case without the rads. Im even willing to ship the case.

·
Registered
9,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Come on guys. I really want to sell my motherboard and cpu so I can have an excuse to buy my new system. My wife is not going to let me buy anything when I have a perfectly running computer.
tongue.gif

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
That entire package deal would be a steal for someone who wanted a badass ready to go build. Considering what Alienware and other premades go for, I would think someone would go for this in a heartbeat. Good luck with the sale. It's a beautiful rig.

·
Registered
9,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavey00 View Post

That entire package deal would be a steal for someone who wanted a badass ready to go build. Considering what Alienware and other premades go for, I would think someone would go for this in a heartbeat. Good luck with the sale. It's a beautiful rig.
Hey thanks! I really put a lot of thought and effort into the rig. After all it is my dream computer. I just want to do something different.

·
Registered
9,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm willing to trade the Maximus V Formula Board with blocks for either an Asus P8X77- I Deluxe or an Asrock z77E-ITX.

·
Registered
9,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Im willing to hear some offers guys. Remember that the more you buy the better the deal.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Sweet jesus....Id buy the whole thing if i had the funds...

Good luck with selling this beast!

·
Registered
9,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparda09 View Post

Sweet jesus....Id buy the whole thing if i had the funds...

Good luck with selling this beast!
Thanks!

·
Registered
9,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Price drop on multiple items!

·
Random Eventer
2,554 Posts
I'll be honest and say I keep staring at that Motherboard and CPU.....

·
Registered
9,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skye12977 View Post

I'll be honest and say I keep staring at that Motherboard and CPU.....
Doooooo iiiiiiiitttttttt!
biggrin.gif

·
Random Eventer
2,554 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragsters View Post

Doooooo iiiiiiiitttttttt!
biggrin.gif
hmmmm

·
Registered
9,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Pending sale on the CPU+block and the motherboard +block. Right now would be a great time to buy the ram+block and other stuff. Will not be needing to sell things bundled anymore if this deal goes through.
thumb.gif

·
Registered
9,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I will try to post pics up this weekend of what is left.

·
Registered
9,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
All watercooling stuff and case is pending sale. Only thing left is Power Supply and Sound Card.

·
Registered
9,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Added pictures of PSU and sleeved cables.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts