Overclock.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I finnaly was able to install my 7800gt mobo and psu. So I set everything up and booted up after a few problems and got it to boot up fine. Windows booted up fine with no errors sorta odd I thought. So I ran aquamark and only got 67k. So then I ran 3dmark05 and got 7400 and that doesn't seem exactly right to me. My cpu on aquamark on got 8900 and gfx card got 11k. Doesn't it seem alittle low.

·
Premium Member
2,448 Posts
Did you do a fresh install of windows? If not, i'm suprised it booted and it will probably be buggy.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya I know I thought it was gonna give me a bunch of errors and such like usual but it just booted up fine made be reinstall drivers and is working fine. Im just wondering about the score becuase im using beta drivers and it doesn't seem quite right.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Is your card stock? If so that's good, my stock scores were 7075. After overclock i'm around 7850 marks
7400 is not low for a eVGA 7800GT'

EDIT: Have you tried using nVidia "Nasty File Remover" to get rid of teh old drivers for your last card? That might help

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ya i know the 3dmark seems about right but the aquamark does not seem right. 67k in aquamark seems alittle off to me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts