Overclock.net banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Holy crap... I wish I hadn't just bought mine.

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
darn. paid $197 for these a month ago. seen people getting good results with these sticks (260-300 MHz)

i have yet to break the 262 barrier.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Quote:

Originally Posted by Vagrant Storm

Hehe just placed my order for these about an hour ago.

The $18 mail in rebate ends on thursday, but no way to tell how long the $33 instant savings will last...and $33 off is still a decent price.

Yea, I don't really care for the rebate. Just as long as I get the memory for a good price, I'm happy.

Edit: Now they're down to $162! I hope the price keeps falling.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Man, I don't have the money for this.....dang, was going to buy them but it would put my CC at $2 over lol. Now that I have time to think about it I guess I shouldn't

·
Premium Member
10,655 Posts
yeah I'm pissed cause they put that rebate up the day after I ordered mine!

·
Banned
2,069 Posts
Do you guys think they'll run 280 Mhz with similar timings? 3-4-4-8

Or do you think they'd run 2.5, 3, 4, 8 @ 255 Mhz with a little voltage help?

·
Registered
110 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystify.

Edit: Now they're down to $162! I hope the price keeps falling.

What the hell?!?! I just bought these like an hour before that 2 dollar drop. This is ridiculous. $2.17 coulda been saved. (17cents came from tax)

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pinhead-227

Do you guys think they'll run 280 Mhz with similar timings? 3-4-4-8

Or do you think they'd run 2.5, 3, 4, 8 @ 255 Mhz with a little voltage help?

these sticks seem to overclock differently for everyone. im desperately trying to get mine to 273 MHz so i can run 1:1 with my CPU, but i cant seem to get past 265. ive seen results from 270-300 MHz though. 300 is very rare though.

this is my second set and i still couldnt find sticks that perform the way i need them too

·
Premium Member
8,405 Posts
I was supposed to get my pair of G.Skill HZ today but it seems that UPS screwed up again (boo on them!). They said they had the wrong address (wrong address my a**). If I'm lucky I will get them by tomorrow otherwise I will be really pissed
. I was really hoping to play with this RAM over the weekend.

·
Registered
110 Posts
For the people who ordered a day or hour before thier increase in the instant savingm you can call newegg and get the money for it. I called earlier today about the ram I ordered yesterday, that the instant saving increased 2 dollars. The person at newegg refunded me 3 dollars. Or so they say, will find out on my cc in a week I think.

·
Banned
2,358 Posts
This is great. I just got me some of this just before they closed the sale. For the price i couldn't pass it up. (( 2gig Dual channel for $139.00. ))

1 - 16 of 16 Posts