Overclock.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
2 Easy
3,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I used this kit in a few builds and they are in great shape, they will come with the original box.

Asking $50 shipped - SOLD

• Rep+
Reactions: The Pook

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Hi,

Just curious if you know if these are compatible with 1700 and a Taichi x370? I didn't see it in the QVL for the board here ASRock X370 Taichi, but I figured I'd ask in case you had it in that board, or a similar board; or if you knew of memory with the same/similar chips on them (eg Samsung or whatever these may be), which I could cross reference with the QVL?

Again, long shot I know, but I'm interested in the memory, and if it works I would for sure take it off your hands.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Again, just curious if you, or anyone, knows if this kit will work with an Asrock Taichi x370. I realize you're waiting for other people, but if you do know one way or the other let me know, as if it isn't compatible with my board I wouldn't really be interested in it.

Thank you in advance!

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Again, just curious if you, or anyone, knows if this kit will work with an Asrock Taichi x370. I realize you're waiting for other people, but if you do know one way or the other let me know, as if it isn't compatible with my board I wouldn't really be interested in it.

Thank you in advance!
it does, i tried messaging the dude to buy it but he didn;t respond

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
it does, i tried messaging the dude to buy it but he didn;t respond
Thanks man. I had actually checked that reddit thread which shows what each chip uses, and saw that there is another kit that uses the same type of Hynix that does work (albeit, the way any hynix works), but thank you, I appreciate your answer nonetheless.

I use Corsair vengeance right now anyway, so I'm already with Hynix. I got mine currently running at 2933 which is good enough for me, so if I could get this kit to 2933 as well, I'd be more than happy.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts