Overclock.net banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
199 Posts
The motherboard has been tested capable of DDR5-5600 with 64GB:

The memory kit mentioned does not have AMD EXPO, so you can enable DOCP and set DRAM Frequency to DDR5-5600 to see if it can work well. If not, it may be best to exchange for a kit in the list above.

· Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm running on 6200 without any issues, also was able to gain M/T up to 6400 but with TCL 32; DOCP I and II work, but I'm trying to overclock RAM to find the best timings.

Rectangle Font Parallel Screenshot Number

Rectangle Font Screenshot Parallel Technology

· Registered
372 Posts
I'm running on 6200 without any issues, also was able to gain M/T up to 6400 but with TCL 32; DOCP I and II work, but I'm trying to overclock RAM to find the best timings.

View attachment 2587231
View attachment 2587232
Are you just trying to boot or are you aiming to get it fully stable?

Just reduce timings and then test for stability, y-cruncher VST and FFT are good for that.

· Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The motherboard has been tested capable of DDR5-5600 with 64GB:

The memory kit mentioned does not have AMD EXPO, so you can enable DOCP and set DRAM Frequency to DDR5-5600 to see if it can work well. If not, it may be best to exchange for a kit in the list above.
GSkill support,

I can tell you for sure on my system this kit is fully functional, and DOCP I and DOCP II work without any issues. I knew it was on in QLV list, but I was looking for RAM with the lowest timing possible on the market and 32GBx2.

· Registered
11 Posts
In the Asus Hero Bios, they have memory presets for different types of memory and different capacities... and they work great with my Samsung based memory chips.
You likely have Hynix chips, you will have to find out for sure first, they have presets for them also (And 1 other type, can't remember the name).
I think CPUZ will tell you the on the memory tab, I am using my 5950X DDR4 system right now and can't check.
If your bios does not have them, I can see what my presets would be for your set up, and you can enter them manually. They make a good starting point (Better then XMP or AMD presets) and you can fine tune them further if you'd like.
Font Screenshot Software Multimedia Number

· Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Is TCL make a big difference in DDR5 as in DDR4?
I see all your TCL's 32 and higher.
This is 1st setting I tried to move down, from CL30 to 28 and this is why I'm not going to 6400 and higher, on CL28 I have no BIOS post.

· Registered
372 Posts
Is TCL make a big difference in DDR5 as in DDR4?
I see all your TCL's 32 and higher.

This is 1st setting I tried to move down, from CL30 to 28 and this is why I'm not going to 6400 and higher, on CL28 I have no BIOS post.
I couldn't boot with tCL at 30 last time i tried.

There are a lot of important timings, tertiary timings affect read/write/copy a lot for example.

· Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I got 25% better read speed with only a few timings optimized @ 6400 MT/s

I have tighter tRAS (50) and higher tREFI and that's the only timings i see were mine were set for higher performance than yours.

I guess aida64 favors raptor lake over zen4.
intel is faster working with RAM, I have another system i9-13900K with 6600Mt/s TCL 30, and read and writes over 100Gb.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts