Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
G-Wolves HT-S 114 x 60.4 x 39.5mm 50g ~ pre-info

https://twitter.com/g_wolves/status/1269791651729305600

"G-wolves
@g_wolves

HT-S :50g
With lighter weight, greater comfort grip, more accurate positioning, better looking, unique design and extensive configuration, ht-s is coming! Let you and the mouse become one, and can go anywhere in times of want.

2:41 AM · Jun 8, 2020·Twitter Web App"

·
Registered
375 Posts
Does anyone else get wrist pains from holding light mice? I keep thinking why anyone would buy a mouse so light, but really nothing comes to mind. Light mice make it hard to control the cursor and are so light, it feels like not holding anything.

·
Low IQ User
401 Posts
Does anyone else get wrist pains from holding light mice? I keep thinking why anyone would buy a mouse so light, but really nothing comes to mind. Light mice make it hard to control the cursor and are so light, it feels like not holding anything.
No, but why would a light mice give your wrist more pain than a heavier one? It's probably shape or how you hold the mouse

·
mfw
8,641 Posts
It's most definitely shape and grip. If anything, light mice came to spare me of muscle cramps from having to grip them more tightly for extended periods of time.

If you're having trouble with control, just rest the side of your palm on the mousepad in a claw grip so you can adjust how much friction you want on the fly. I find that works much better than spending inordinate amounts of time and money looking for a specific combination of feet, weight, and surface that works for everything (and it never does).

·
Registered
375 Posts
It's most definitely shape and grip. If anything, light mice came to spare me of muscle cramps from having to grip them more tightly for extended periods of time.
That goes backwards for me, lol. I have to grip light mice more tightly and have a firmer grip in order to have more control, otherwise, the cursor goes flying on its own (I'm exaggerating). Mice that people consider heavy, with weights included (like the G502 or Corsair M65), feel much more ergonomic and I don't have the need to grip them tighly, I just rest my hand on them and you could probably snatch it from my fingers just by pulling the cord.

I don't play much anymore, but my dpi is 2400 and my sens in games is as high. This is the only reason I can think of as to why light mice are horrible.

·
mfw
8,641 Posts
I don't play much anymore, but my dpi is 2400 and my sens in games is as high. This is the only reason I can think of as to why light mice are horrible.
Perhaps that's the difference. I have a 43cm/360.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts