Overclock.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am overclocked to 3.36 Ghz and my voltage is at 1.344. Problem is, It doesnt matter how high I set my core voltage in the bios cpuz says its 1.344 at idle and Vdroop is 1.312 at max load.
So why wont it accept higher voltages? I have it set in my bios to 1.39 something to get a vdrop of 1.344. Shouldnt I be getting a higher overclock than 3.36 at 1.344 core voltage?
Any help would be great.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I needed to change the load line level. Now voltages show exactly what they are. I tried load line level 2 and at idle got voltages of 1.35 and at load got voltages registering at 1.375 which is exactly what i had it set at. I did lower those back down though, a little to high for me.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It is a d0 spec SLBEJ. I think gigbyte has its intel spec Load Line Level messed up. I turned it to low and passes prime past 20K with voltage of 1.312. It actually BSOD'd while I was typing this Im assuming because of the extra tax on it. But while I can get it solid at a lower overall voltage now I know it wont pass prime for more than probably 10K without blue screening if I raise the speed by even 1x. Im thinking of just going stock or even just lowering my speed, any input? 1.312 volts at 3360Mhz now. Thanks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts