Overclock.net banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't quite know how it happened, but the takeover has begun...

I'm already using a Corsair HX-750, Corsair Dominators, and because I can't seem to get my HDT-S1283 mounted properly using the stupid LGA775 holes on my motherboard...

I'm getting a Corsair H50.

I'm scared because all that is really left to get are a Corsair SSD and the freaking $300 Obsidian, and I just know my memory and PSU are in there right now figuring out how they can brainwash me into buying them.

·
Super Moderator
19,298 Posts
You act as though this is a bad thing...

·
Premium Member
4,054 Posts
Well...I mean Corsair makes quality products. Their RAM is a bit overpriced, but in general they're one of the most reliable component manufacturers.

·
Premium Member
12,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chunky_Chimp
View Post

You act as though this is a bad thing...

It is... on my wallet

As much as I would love to drop another $500 into my rig, I have other, more important things to spend my money on, like food, shelter, school etc...

·
Premium Member
16,520 Posts
Hehe, now just get the Obsidian case...

Corsair is a good company. As long as you aren't doing it out of fanboyism then it's good all the way round, good quality hardware.

·
Registered
248 Posts
yea i agree with most posts here. Corsair does make some quality stuff and i'm quite happy to hand over my pay for quality components. I don't know if I'm brainwashed too or what....

·
Premium Member
7,941 Posts
What can I say? They make good quality products!

·
Premium Member
10,980 Posts
Corsair needs to make a cheaper case around the $150 price range. Then, you could get that.

·
Registered
4,125 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by nathris View Post
It is... on my wallet

As much as I would love to drop another $500 into my rig, I have other, more important things to spend my money on, like food, shelter, school etc...
how are those more important than your rig?
jk lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts