thumb.gif

well,that was taxing

·
486DX2 66
3,609 Posts
Banned for forgetting @@Frugal!!!!!!

I BURNED MY LUNCH OVER THIS

Calling @Darkwizzie

I wonder if enterprise waited for Zantrill to hit his glorious 10k mark before dropping the hammer
tongue.gif
.. Too coincidental to be otherwise
biggrin.gif

Calling @huzzug

calling all @Crazy9000s

·
Amiga 500
3,662 Posts

·
486DX2 66
3,609 Posts
Banned cuz calling out Kratos, Zeus, Poseidon, Michael Jackson, Stalin, Mao, Odin, Mr. Potato Head, Andy, Tom Hanks, Donald Duck, and last but not least, Aunt Jemima.

·
Amiga 500
3,662 Posts
Banned cause you cant call out Zeus Poseidon and Kratos!!Do you wanna start a family feud
mad.gif
??

·
I might have tacos tonite
22,339 Posts
Banned cuz I haven't tied the last thread closure to the anti-taco movement, but I'm sure it's related.

·
486DX2 66
3,609 Posts
Banned because I just want Kratos to have a nice sit down dinner with his old man so they can hash out their differences. I did that with my father after years of animosity and we were healed forevers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy9000 View Post

Banned cuz I haven't tied the last thread closure to the anti-taco movement, but I'm sure it's related.
banned for getting ninjad to the previous page, proof that this thread has a problem with anti and taco in the same sentence?

·
Amiga 500
3,662 Posts
Banned cause Kratos doesn't want to heal , silly Goose...Us Greeks don't swing that way
biggrin.gif

·
486DX2 66
3,609 Posts
Banned cuz Whatever. I was looking forward to the new God of Peace: Tea Parties With Calliope for Playstation 5.

·
I might have tacos tonite
22,339 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serious_Don View Post

Banned because I just want Kratos to have a nice sit down dinner with his old man so they can hash out their differences. I did that with my father after years of animosity and we were healed forevers
banned for getting ninjad to the previous page, proof that this thread has a problem with anti and taco in the same sentence?
Banned cuz I needed to be on page 1 of new ban thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mAs81 View Post

Banned cause Kratos doesn't want to heal , silly Goose...Us Greeks don't swing that way
biggrin.gif
Banned cuz I'm sure a sit down over nice plate of "greek tacos" (I can't spell that) would solve all his problems, if he just gave it a shot.

·
Amiga 500
3,662 Posts
Banned cause it's called "souvlaki",and now that you mention it,I think that Kratos needs to lower his frappe coffee consumption-it's getting on his nerves
tongue.gif

·
486DX2 66
3,609 Posts
Banned cuz at times like this we need Kratos to get nervous

New toy from goodwill:

Asus P5A super socket 7 w/ AMD K6-2 333mhz

·
Typo Elemental
3,223 Posts
Banned cuz holy [redacted] I never expected the old thread to pull a move like OMPT Pt. 1.

Coffee tiem.

·
Amiga 500
3,662 Posts
Banned cause these are exciting times,indeed
biggrin.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serious_Don View Post

Banned cuz at times like this we need Kratos to get nervous
Asus P5A super socket 7 w/ AMD K6-2 333mhz
Banned cause now you make me miss my LGA775 Asus P5B

·
486DX2 66
3,609 Posts
Banned cuz ooo that's purrrty. I don't intend to keep this board though, I just know they go as high as $75USD on ebay and I got it for 5 dollars. Hopefully it works good.

I'm out all of my savings on these items for sale and one urgent care trip
redface.gif
.. Come on ebay bring me some money

1 - 20 of 28573 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.