Overclock.net banner

14721 - 14740 of 14903 Posts

·
What should be here ?
5,547 Posts
Banned coz speakers on my laptop making a crackling sound. @Dhoulmagus what do?

From what I could troubleshoot, looks like it's an hardware error rather than software as I tried booting with live CD mint and LinuxLite. But I want to be a 100% before I move forward. Also, trying to stream audio from Linux to my Android using Pulseaudio but don't know how to configure Bluetooth. So many questions, so little time.

·
486DX2 66
3,429 Posts
Crackling from laptop speakers is almost always a power saving "feature" that you'll have to disable. Google around for your specific integrated audio device and see what I mean.

Granted I thought that type of thing would have been resolved by now, it was a common complaint a year or so ago.

As for your bluetooth issues, I'm not sure which Distro you're using this week... Ubuntu has a fairly simple GUI for that.

BAN ...back to work, not much sleep for me tonight..

·
What should be here ?
5,547 Posts
Crackling from laptop speakers is almost always a power saving "feature" that you'll have to disable. Google around for your specific integrated audio device and see what I mean.
Can you guide me what I should be looking to google?

Granted I thought that type of thing would have been resolved by now, it was a common complaint a year or so ago.
It's why Linux Suxxxs
As for your bluetooth issues, I'm not sure which Distro you're using this week... Ubuntu has a fairly simple GUI for that.
I got the Bluetooth working (ie paired and I can see the device listed with grep, but I don't know how to pass the audio to the phone.

Leenux suxxs ban

·
Still here...
2,808 Posts
bant coz just got notice that the W-3175X shipped. should be here nlt saturday.

also bant coz thinking about ordering 1,000 M2.5x40 screws and a bunch of copper pennies, then sending them to dingus to taunt pookie with.

·
9 Cans of Ravioli
19,129 Posts

ban

Attachments

·
Typo Elemental
3,215 Posts
banned cuz i am fairly certain all of us are watching the exact same video rn lmao

coffee tiem

·
9 Cans of Ravioli
19,129 Posts
I watched it first and I watched it better though

ban

·
486DX2 66
3,429 Posts
You gaiz so smart. Me watched the JayzTwoCents video instead.

But I digress

ban

·
What should be here ?
5,547 Posts
Banned coz considering things remain constant, how long before FruGal gives me away a RTX 3080

·
9 Cans of Ravioli
19,129 Posts
Banned coz considering things remain constant, how long before FruGal gives me away a RTX 3080
100% sure he'd give you away

ban

·
486DX2 66
3,429 Posts
Dunno.. 3080 benches made me yawn a bit.

come at me internet

ban

·
Typo Elemental
3,215 Posts
I mean, it's exactly what was pitched to us. Meant to kill off the 1080ti. So yeah.

Banned

·
9 Cans of Ravioli
19,129 Posts

·
What should be here ?
5,547 Posts
Banned coz I don't need 10 but I guess I could hawk it on ebay. Thanks Janco!!

·
9 Cans of Ravioli
19,129 Posts
bant coz so should i order ten of them and send all the regular bandom players a card?

(except pookie, i'll send him some screws)

I'll believe it when I see it, Screw'ge McD'Jango

ban

·
Typo Elemental
3,215 Posts

·
Still here...
2,808 Posts
bant coz leave it to one or two who always ruin it for everyone else. you all get screws now.

(except pookie)

don't bother me while i study the user guide for my new SR-3 dark.

14721 - 14740 of 14903 Posts