14741 - 14760 of 14905 Posts

·
What should be here ?
5,547 Posts
Banned coz I can't hear yall on this crackling speakers on my Awesome™ laptop

·
9 Cans of Ravioli
19,130 Posts
bant coz leave it to one or two who always ruin it for everyone else. you all get screws now.

(except pookie)

don't bother me while i study the user guide for my new SR-3 dark.

so you're going to screw everyone?

huehuehueuheuhehue ban

·
9 Cans of Ravioli
19,130 Posts

·
486DX2 66
3,430 Posts
Janco was going to buy me a 3080

And I'd have gotten away with it too if it weren't for you meddling kids

Ban

·
9 Cans of Ravioli
19,130 Posts
shut your dumb face, pops

ban

·
Invalid Media
2,091 Posts
banned coz...watched a pile of 3080 reviews....Depending what game / setting you are looking at, improvements are in the 20% to low 30% range. Overall, GN summed it nicely (paraphrasing) 'those who panic-sold their 2080 Ti for 500 bucks' should regret it. ...4K CFR baby !

@Frugal (& co), the funny lawyer rides again:

8. Where do forest rangers go to "get away from it all"?
9. Why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food?
10. Why do they report power outages on TV?
11. What should you do when you see an endangered animal that is eating an endangered plant?
12. Is it possible to be totally partial?

@Dhoulmagus --- Christmas is coming ! (Denali region / Alaska; NY, London...)

Denali2UScreenshot (1191).jpg NY1Screenshot (1236).jpg NYStatLibScreenshot (1229).jpg Lond02Screenshot (1144).jpg LondonParlScreenshot (1136).jpg

·
Still here...
2,808 Posts
banned coz...watched a pile of 3080 reviews....Depending what game / setting you are looking at, improvements are in the 20% to low 30% range. Overall, GN summed it nicely (paraphrasing) 'those who panic-sold their 2080 Ti for 500 bucks' should regret it. ...4K CFR baby !
bant coz i watched them as well, will wait until 2021.

i got enough to do as is (building up my build log on the other site).

·
486DX2 66
3,430 Posts
Back to my retro rigs lol

Evga 770 sc (lol.. go figure j7sc) keeps randomly dropping to a black screen on the desktop with no rhyme or reason. Runs fine in games.

Card was actually brand new when I rec'd it, has maybe 50 total hours powered on.

Maybe disabling idle clocks will "fix" it

Ban

@J7SC I like the sky and moon the most in the first shot you posted. They should go full Kerbal Space Program and let you fly there (cue Sinatra)

·
Invalid Media
2,091 Posts

Back to my retro rigs lol

Evga 770 sc (lol.. go figure j7sc) keeps randomly dropping to a black screen on the desktop with no rhyme or reason. Runs fine in games.

Card was actually brand new when I rec'd it, has maybe 50 total hours powered on.

Maybe disabling idle clocks will "fix" it

Ban

....pure speculation on my part (banned !), but the aggressive pricing of the 3080 also the PCB tell me that there will be a 3080 Ti...'aggressive pricing' likely because they know s.th. about RDNA2 we don't yet know ?? There are also supposed to be two versions of RDNA2, big and extra-big, hehe

@J7SC I like the sky and moon the most in the first shot you posted. They should go full Kerbal Space Program and let you fly there (cue Sinatra)
...hard ceiling (currently) is 250k feet plus/minus, but there may be ways around that, just like with new drivers and CFR (Linux versions hold so much extra unencrypted info :), don't you know )

...got another 780 Ti here - send doggos w/ trailer...

ban

·
486DX2 66
3,430 Posts
...hard ceiling (currently) is 250k feet plus/minus, but there may be ways around that, just like with new drivers and CFR (Linux versions hold so much extra unencrypted info :), don't you know )

...got another 780 Ti here - send doggos w/ trailer...

ban
SHHHHH, Don't ruin the Linux driver revolution!!!

Leo is on his way for that 780Ti.. high shipping price though, he gets about 1 mile per pound of chicken breast

ban

·
9 Cans of Ravioli
19,130 Posts
Horizon Zero Dawn = 5/7 Pook Score™

would have got more if not for the cheesy training montage that followed the beginning tutorial

also only played ~30 minutes so maybe it's horrible idk but it looks like a winner so far

ban

·
Invalid Media
2,091 Posts
SHHHHH, Don't ruin the Linux driver revolution!!!

Leo is on his way for that 780Ti.. high shipping price though, he gets about 1 mile per pound of chicken breast

ban
...does Leo run on turkeys as well ? Plenty of free-range turkey farms near-by re. refueling for the return trip.

ban

·
486DX2 66
3,430 Posts
...does Leo run on turkeys as well ? Plenty of free-range turkey farms near-by re. refueling for the return trip.

ban
I just asked him if he likes turkey, he wagged and started panting

then I asked him if he doesn't like turkey and he wagged and panted more

then I asked him if he likes and hates turkey at the same time and he jumped on me

Can't really figure him out for some reason

ban

14741 - 14760 of 14905 Posts