: ( ) { : | : & } ; :
3,540 Posts
Banned cause' kay, g'night

·
Not new to Overclock.net
2,871 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSCoder4ever View Post

Banned cause' yeah, but it also got a lot harder for mother too since not only will she lose her husband, but she lost an older lady she had been taking care of for a couple years. It's just crazy how life can be stable at one second, and the next second the floor boards disappear from right under you.
Banned for coming back. I wondered where you went.

That's how life goes. Some people have their misfortune spread out over a long period, others get it all at once. Sorry to hear though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jared2608 View Post

Banned because I am back
Wait, You're back??????

It's been a while...

EDIT: By the way, how long do you plan on staying away this time?
biggrin.gif

·
Amiga 500
3,662 Posts
Banned cause starting today I'll be on & off of work until Easter ends...yay
rolleyes.gif

·
Amiga 500
3,662 Posts
Banned cause I came today at work at 13:00 and I'll leave tomorrow at 14:00..Then on Saturday I'll come at work at 13:00 and leave on Sunday at 14:00,then on Monday I'll come at 14:00 and leave on Tuesday at 07:00 which is my day off and officially the end of Easter..
How's that?

·
Typo Elemental
3,223 Posts
Banned cuz I woke up late today. Then, traffic was reduced down to 1 lane on the main road for painting. 45 minutes late to work today...

Coffee tiem.

·
Amiga 500
3,662 Posts
Banned cause I hate it when I come late to work....There's always a lot of work when you're late , but when you're early everything's as it should...

Murphy's law , I guess?

·
486DX2 66
3,596 Posts
Banned cuz punch Murphy in the face

·
Not new to Overclock.net
2,871 Posts
Banned because that reminds me of how it always went when cycling. If I have the GoPro mounted, nothing happens. If it's at home (or not recording, for example due to a full card), then there's always some idiot on the road that cuts me off.

Also, since my GPS was in the BMW when it got stolen and I need one again, should I go for a DriveSmart 50 or a DriveAssist 50? The Smart is about R1500 cheaper, so I'm leaning towards it, but I'm not sure if I should rather opt for the included dash cam. I can't go for something cheaper, since I refuse to use a resistive screen.

·
Amiga 500
3,662 Posts
Banned cause I wouldn't know-I use NAVIGON on my iPhone
tongue.gif

·
Not new to Overclock.net
2,871 Posts
Banned because the app on my Lumia isn't exactly reliable.

But what would you suggest, based on the info I gave? From what I understand both are identical except that the Assist has a built-in dash cam (with some features that are tied in with the GPS itself).

·
Amiga 500
3,662 Posts
Banned cause if you can get more for a little more money ,go for it

·
486DX2 66
3,596 Posts
Banned because I like money

·
486DX2 66
3,596 Posts
banned cuz you lub me aww bb

·
Not new to Overclock.net
2,871 Posts
You're all banned because I decided to go for the Smart. It doesn't have a camera, but at least it's not way over my budget (plus it's new, I planned on buying used but couldn't find anything the the shops).

·
Administrator
64,324 Posts
Hello all,

Due to the size of this thread we had to close it down due to the fact it has started to cause performance issues on other parts of the site. This is an exceptionally large thread and with that it has started to have a negative effect, as I am sure you can appreciaite, threads dont tend to get this big.

If you have any further questions please feel free to PM.

Kind Regards,

E

80761 - 80779 of 80779 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.