Overclock.net banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Not new to Overclock.net
77,923 Posts
I just learned that we have such a thread:

*UNOFFICIAL* Videos of Your Games Thread

I just typed "game videos" in our Google search, and the 3rd result has what we're looking for. It's a search result giving me a link to the PC Games forum with the text of the above thread title right underneath it:

So, when I saw "Videos of Your Games Thread" (I didn't really notice the "*UNOFFICIAL*" due to "Videos" being bold), I clicked on it. Then I realized that I had to scroll down, and within a 2-3 wheel turns, I found the thread.

I didn't post this to try and make you feel stupid or anything. I'm trying to show you that when looking to see if something was posted, some effort really needs to be put forth.

But after this search result, I can see now that all I had to do was go to the main page for the PC Games forum, and then scroll down a little. Or, I could have just Ctrl+F'd "videos of your games".

·
Overclocker
1,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol. Yes I feel dumb. *sigh* Thanks for pointing it out, I didn't use the search (Ctrl-F) in the browser. I figured the search "Game videos" would find the thread itself, like majority of my searches have done for me. I underestimate the find option sometimes.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts