Overclock.net banner

Games installed on your Rig and most represented Genre

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As im very bored right now and have so much time... i thought i could start a query which will give us a statistic on how many games each of us have installed and ready to use on our rigs.

First the amount of games and secondly the genre which is represented most.
Lets see who is the Lord of Gameaddiction or..the Lord of NOgirlfriendBUTgames!!

Have fun!!

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Mind you, I am married and have a 5 year old that plays also. He has his own computer with an 8600gts in it. The game keep me and him from getting yelled at for fighting in the house. here is proof for some the rest were downloaded from game spy, steam or from EA.

HL, HL2, HL2 e2, CSS, COD, COD2, Oblivion, Far Cry, Beyond good and evil, BF2, (Special forces, euroforce, armored fury.), BF 2142, Dark Messiah, Tomb Raider anni, Tomb raider legend, Lost planet, Day of Defeat, SIN 1, Sin episodes, Supreme Commander, Halo, Halo 2, AOE III, AOEII Warchiefs, Prince of Persia TTT, Prince of Persia WW, MOH Pacific Assault, StarWars EAW, Guild Wars Factions, Fable tlc, Riddick EFBB, GRAW, Commandos 3 Destination Berlin, COH, Stalker, Battle for Middle earth 2, FEAR, FEAR Extraction point, TC Rainbow six : Vegas, CnC 3, Transformers.
LL

·
Premium Member
22,005 Posts
CS:S, BF2, BF2:SF, 1942 and all expansions, Vietnam and all expansions, DOD:S, Gary's Mod 9, Supreme Commander, AOE:II.

·
Initializing...
23,798 Posts
i have these games installed for the moment: CSS,HL2,TDU,18WOSAA,18WOSH,RB6 Vegas.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
well, slowly but secure the poll is getting a tendency. but i think we will need more than not only 21 voters! ;-)

For my part i have: DIRT; LFS, NFSU2, GTR2, F.E.A.R., S.T.A.L.K.E.R., AGE3, Test Drive Unlimited, Oblivion, CoD2, BFVietnam, BF1942, and some more...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.