Overclock.net banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Soo, i'm looking for some games i can play on my M1330. It's got a Mobile Intel 965 onboard graphics, so it's not very powerful... It's pretty much the only aspect preventing it from gaming, so it's the only limiting factor.

Pretty much looking for any games that will run smoothly on it at any settings. I've no idea where to start.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,177 Posts
i know this is not what you want, or what you mean, but this is an AWSOME flash game!
balloon tower defense 3 (haven't played 4 much yet)

back on topic:
possibly:
battlefield 2
counter strike
portal

not sure about those, but maybe someone will give you a yes or no on them.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by hoth17 View Post
i know this is not what you want, or what you mean, but this is an AWSOME flash game!
balloon tower defense 3 (haven't played 4 much yet)

back on topic:
possibly:
battlefield 2
counter strike
portal

not sure about those, but maybe someone will give you a yes or no on them.
Battlefield 2 and Portal are a no no, Counter Strike Source mayybe, but i could do CS:1.6
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
11,951 Posts
I can list several thousand....

Diablo
Diablo 2
Warcraft
Warcraft 2
Warcraft 3
Starcraft
Serious Sam
Serious Sam Second Encounter
Descent
Descent 2
Descent 3
Max Payne
BloodRayne
Quake
Quake 2
Quake 3 Arena
Unreal
Unreal Tournament
Unreal Tournament 2003
Command and Conquor
Command and Conquor Red Alert
Command and Conquor Sole Survivor
Command and Conquor Generals
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper 2
Need For Speed
Need For Speed 2
Need For Speed Hot Persuit
GTA
GTA 2
GTA 3
Half Life
Counterstrike 1.6
Doom
Doom 2
Heretic
Heretic 2
Hexen
Hexen 2
Blood
******* Rampage
Outlaws
Dark Colony
Deus Ex
MDK
MDK 2
Fallout
Fallout 2
Tomb Raider
Tomb Raider 2
Tomb Raider 3
Phantasmagoria
7th Guest
Carmageddon
Carmageddon 2
Sim City
Sim City 2000
Civilization
Civilization 2
Civilization 3
Civilization 4
Age of Wonders
Age of Wonders 2
The Longest Journey
Dreamfall: The Longest Journey

need more?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
622 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Manyak View Post
I can list several thousand....

Diablo
Diablo 2
Warcraft
Warcraft 2
Warcraft 3
Starcraft
Serious Sam
Serious Sam Second Encounter
Descent
Descent 2
Descent 3
Max Payne
BloodRayne
Quake
Quake 2
Quake 3 Arena
Unreal
Unreal Tournament
Unreal Tournament 2003
Command and Conquor
Command and Conquor Red Alert
Command and Conquor Sole Survivor
Command and Conquor Generals
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper 2
Need For Speed
Need For Speed 2
Need For Speed Hot Persuit
GTA
GTA 2
GTA 3
Half Life
Counterstrike 1.6
Doom
Doom 2
Heretic
Heretic 2
Hexen
Hexen 2
Blood
******* Rampage
Outlaws
Dark Colony
Deus Ex
MDK
MDK 2
Fallout
Fallout 2
Tomb Raider
Tomb Raider 2
Tomb Raider 3
Phantasmagoria
7th Guest
Carmageddon
Carmageddon 2
Sim City
Sim City 2000
Civilization
Civilization 2
Civilization 3
Civilization 4
Age of Wonders
Age of Wonders 2
The Longest Journey
Dreamfall: The Longest Journey

need more?
around 900 more please

haha, jk. nice list! THANKS
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Crap! I forgot, my MX518 just broke >=(...

Uhrr, how about games that don't need a mouse
. Things like racing games or something.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
11,951 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by tylerand View Post
Crap! I forgot, my MX518 just broke >=(...

Uhrr, how about games that don't need a mouse
. Things like racing games or something.
Nestopia
Zsnes
Gens+
PJ64
ePSXe
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top