Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bit bored at the moment, is there any new games that i should pick up? I already got mw2, but the p2p servers suck ^^.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
well depends on what type of games you play, from the looks of what you posted its FPS games

don't panic guys, moderators will move this thread into the right area, so don't repost, or if ya did already they will just merge this into your new thread

and try just helping for once instead of flaming the newbies

·
Registered
489 Posts
I was going to say that you should save your money to upgrade your setup but your sig rig is insane haha. Borderlands is a good game

·
Banned
4,189 Posts
arma 2
gta iv
cod4
cod3
cod2
GTA san andreas
GTA vice city
GTA III
crysis
crysis warhead
stalker
garrys mod
half life
half life 2
half life 2 episode one and two
team fortress two
counter strike source
sim city 4
the sims 3
shattered horizon
half life 2 deathmatch
portal
red faction 1&2
red faction guerrilla
americas army 3
day fo defeat source
frontlines fuel of war

·
Registered
472 Posts
^ this, also DiRT 2 should be available quite soon if not already, it's simply AMAZING, a must if your a fan of the series of racing games

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Quote:

Originally Posted by man03999
View Post

I was going to say that you should save your money to upgrade your setup but your sig rig is insane haha. Borderlands is a good game

Haha thanks man you got a nice setup there too

·
Registered
43 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by FearSC549
View Post

I feel sorry for people that can't read...

Get L4D2, DiRT2, and BFBC2 when it comes out

L4D2 and Dirt 2

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Quote:

Originally Posted by Afrodisiac
View Post

Torchlight. I'm enjoying it. It would help if you specify what genres you like?

Anything really, kinda sick of FPS LOL

·
Banned
5,782 Posts
Then definitely Torchlight. Dungeon crawler, Diablo-style. If you're new to the genre (like I am, been playing FPS all my life), it offers the full RPG experience without being too daunting/complicated.

Try out the demo on Steam, it's the full version of the game with a level cap at 7 (and buying the game lets you continue your demo save).

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Quote:

Originally Posted by Afrodisiac
View Post

Then definitely Torchlight. Dungeon crawler, Diablo-style. If you're new to the genre (like I am, been playing FPS all my life), it offers the full RPG experience without being too daunting/complicated.

Try out the demo on Steam, it's the full version of the game with a level cap at 7 (and buying the game lets you continue your demo save).

Alrighty man i'll try it out, Thanks

·
Premium Member
7,187 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,992 Posts
Dragon Age: Origins.

I can't play it right now because I have exams, and I really can't afford to lose half a day to playing it.

·
Registered
199 Posts
play batman: arkham asylum if you havent already. Borderlands is fun if you like co-op

·
Gone
8,730 Posts
I just recently picked up mirrors edge. Great game, but it's kinda short. beat it within 8 hours. But none the less, I had a lot of fun playing that game.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts