Overclock.net banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just recently got 3 montiors and a GTX 590 for nvidia surround. I opened up Dungeons and Dragon Online and it looked amazing. The FPS was very smooth and it was awesome. So then I try to put Shift 2 Unleashed in Surround. For some reason there are not in game graphics options so I looked online and read that you have to open up the folder in My Documents for S2U and right click on graphics config, click edit, adjust, and then save it. So I opened it and replaced the "1920" with "5760".

Apparently the game didn't like it and I couldn't get back to my home screen. The screens just stayed black. So I shut my computer down and restarted it and the right screen had no signal the left and middle stayed black but I could see the pointer. So I unplugged the side screens, restarted the computer, then plugged them back in, and reconfigured surround.

Now I get on DDO in surround and the FPS is way worse than it was before. Before I was getting probably 50-60 it was running smooth, now it is running at 8-10 FPS. I'm thinking maybe the 590 isn't running in SLI now for some reason? Is there a way to check that? Any ideas?
frown.gif

·
Old dog, old tricks
9,756 Posts
Yeah, you can check the load levels in MSI-AB. Also check if you're still running at PCI-e 16x, spontaneous switch to 1x has been seen before
smile.gif

1 - 2 of 2 Posts