Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
999 Posts

·
Registered
783 Posts
Damn, that is a smokin deal. I wonder why they have it so cheap?
Would be instant buy, but I still have not installed IV(or even played)!

·
Vermin Supreme 2020
25,778 Posts
what I can't figure out is if this is a DLC, or a whole new game...

if i remember correctly, SRIV was supposed to be DLC, but it grew into its own game, so is this the same deal?

I mean, they want $19.99 on STEAM w/o discount, $20 is an expensive DLC, specially by SR standards.

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by skupples View Post

what I can't figure out is if this is a DLC, or a whole new game...

if i remember correctly, SRIV was supposed to be DLC, but it grew into its own game, so is this the same deal?

I mean, they want $19.99 on STEAM w/o discount, $20 is an expensive DLC, specially by SR standards.
gat out of hell is standalone, its similar to Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon and RDR: Undead Nightmare

·
Eh, Wha?
9,947 Posts
Nice, picking this one up, kthxbai.

·
Vermin Supreme 2020
25,778 Posts
Joke.

·
Registered
783 Posts
Like Dad always said...
"If sounds too good to be true, son..."

I am turning into such a cynic these days.

·
Vermin Supreme 2020
25,778 Posts
GameStop should have to refund the full $19.99
wink.gif

·
Vermin Supreme 2020
25,778 Posts
I won't be buying it at full price, and I would guess many many other people are of the same mindset, with a whole other group of people that will just run to the high sea.

·
Eh, Wha?
9,947 Posts
*sigh* guess I'll just wait for the exact same sale on steam in 6 months... actually that is probably a good thing as I don't have time to play now anyway and in 6 months all the DLCs will be included.

·
SpaceStationGaming
9,430 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
I placed mine two days ago and just received the email a few minutes ago with download code saying it was ready. I wasn't expecting it to to go through after Deep Silver said they wouldn't honor the prices but it appears Gamestop did actually fulfill some....or I got extremely lucky.

·
Eh, Wha?
9,947 Posts
I got the email, but the link in it takes me to an empty order history page with no code.

·
SpaceStationGaming
9,430 Posts
1 - 20 of 36 Posts