Overclock.net banner
4281 - 4299 of 4299 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
This topic need to get a update as was written in 2013. Found this info has been very usefull over the years.

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Tesintg more.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Yeah that's how mine used to look like. I don't know what happened. It changes back to normal after a reboot anyways.

Either way I wonder what OneCoreNoBootDWM does on my end.
Actually I found from older forums 2014-15 that your screen would go black if you change it. I do remember ending explorer.exe In win7 when I needed more performance for my games lol. [DISCUSSION] Windows 10 Technical Preview Build 9841
Yeah I used to disable explorer too in W7, but disabling it does make mouse inaccurate in W10! I didn't try yet lowering priority, affinity, i/o, page priority. Maybe I could settle on that, if it won't affect negatively a mouse!

Last night I was playing around with the DWORDS in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\System\GameConfigStore and it fixed DFO even for a bit.
What is DFO?

I've noticed my friend with 1070 had perfect mouse movement and he didn't need the update while I needed the update and had crappy movement. Also, after the update, the mouse was improved. so there must be more than the seeing eye on this matter. I don't know why no one reposts anything.
Currently on RTX-3070-VENTUS-3X-OC, msi enabled by default. Has like 50-70us DPC latency max on multiple 30 minute tests! Mobo z390-i gaming with maximum interrupt to user process latency 100us!

Some Z390 BIOS settings

IOAPIC 24-119 entries - on (more interrupt addresses, should be on if you use MSI)

Above 4G decoding - on (especially if you have resizable bar, or a lot of memory) - caused floaty mouse for me on (z390-i gaming,i5 9600kf, 3070)

Spread spectrum - on (helps with EMI), but can cause input lag - says Chief Blur Buster!

Intel Speed Step - off

Intel Turbo Boost - off (dynamic CPU freq.)

Intel Speed Shift - on faster C state transitions, voltage optimization. Seems it helped with input lag. More: My investigation of hardware P-states. ACPI adventure

Disable mobo RBG, also for your RAM!!!
Disable obviously all C state and power saving features, not only exclusive to CPU!

Some other setting:
CS GO TWEAKS - BIOS tweaks for gaming pc and cs:go

CPU/RAM voltage:
VCCIO & VCCSA
- set to 1.1 -1.2v, start from 1.1 and test stability
RAM - check voltages are correct, some mobos overvolt RAM!!! Some don't even report correctly, so GL... ASROCK e.g.

Misc:
Make sure to disable RAM testing via mobo switch, or BIOS!
Fastboot - off
(lag)
Secureboot - off (laaaaaag) it is scam anyways pbatard/rufus
Use TPM - ( can be used to spy on your by corporations etc.) improves system security

PS: sorry about formatting, no idea why this happened...

BTW check these 2 Ultra Tweak guides:
Melody's Ultra Tweaks Pack - Basic Tweaks - basic TWEAKS? HAHA - google doesn't even find what these do!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Guys. As someone who have been struggling with input lag for 10 years and through this time i spend 8k euros on different pc setups, monitors ,keyboards , mouses , sound cards, network cards and as someone who owns his own debloated version twe windows 10 from 1607 up to 2004 with fr33thy's registry tweeks included i can tell you that all this tweeks is placebo. Every one of them. This was my first tweak guide i followed back when famous "CS ISNT SMOOTH" thread was created and i was also fr33thy die hard follower for half and year. If you want i can upload you windows 10 - 1607 , 1709 , 2004, 2009 clean and debloated as windows 7 with tools like interupt affinity policy tool, msi tool, radeonmod, autoruns contained in C:\Windows so you can easily run them from ALT+R. Really good stuff but yeah i have bad news for you, it is 110 % electricity problem. For now there is no 100 % fix this because many of us tried different things like buying power conditioners , buying online upses, changing stuff in main circuit board all this things somehow really affects how your both mouse and keyboard feels , it improved audio quallity aswell as quality of display clarity and sharpness. Doing this stuff like having a debloated version , having a tweaked bios (this actually can help) is nice but in the end DPC LATENCY DOES NOT AFFECT INPUT LAG. Just look at pro's you think players like furiousss or any other pro uses fancy tweaked debloated windows with no synthetic timers and stuff? you think any of this players cares about tweaking?. Just be honest to yourself and ask yourself why you are you still trying new things after all this years you spended tweaking stuff. Cus its always get bad right?. Sure this tweaking will help you with things such as faster boot or it is just comfortable to get 0 bloat and save some resources but if you want a better input buy a online ups and enjoy no input lag for week maybe more or less it all depends of power qualiity of your house and then it will slowly came back, like floaty mouse, heavy and slow feeling in games, muddy audio, desync in bullet registry and all stuff like this. If you are interested ask on blurbusters forum for invite to private discord group, but you need to be open minded to this possibility that root of this problem is actually electricity not timers or "super secret registry tweaks" otherwise you will get banned very quickly. By the way Calypto is member of this group too.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Currently we are working with version that it may be caused by harmonic distortion. The wave that is coming from your AC to pc and monitor should be ideally always pure sine wave if it is too much distorded that can create voltage fluctations that can harm electronics.
Let me quote one guy from reddit that actually explains this how this work

"Computers are dependent on clock cycles. It's like taking a snapshot of everything at one instant. To time the 'snapshots' there's a square wave. High is a 1, low is a 0. When it's high, the processor checks to see if anything has changed states (i.e if the mouse has moved or not).

If the ground is messed up, the low wouldn't look like a 0. So the computer may be waiting for the next cycle, but it never comes or it's delayed since the 'low' is still viewed as 'high'. When the ground randomly hits a lower threshold, the computer finally updates which could be the perceived lag. "

·
Tank destroyer and a god
2,734 Posts
Hi.
One update on Cyberpunk 2077 and useplatformclock and useplatformtick.

1. My current bios no longer offer to turn HPET off.
2. Disabling it in Device manager also does not have any effect.

3. When both useplatformclock and useplatformtick are ON, Cyberpunk on my system goes to 30 FPS on 1080p.
4. When are both OFF, it runs on 60 FPS at 1080p, where i set Frame limit.
5. If not set in bcdedit, game runs on 60fps.

Few notes:
I enabled resizable bar in bios, and my GPU is supporting it. If old driver is used, FPS also drops to 30 as well, with current Catalyst 21.3.1 it runs well.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Guys. As someone who have been struggling with input lag for 10 years and through this time i spend 8k euros on different pc setups, monitors ,keyboards , mouses , sound cards, network cards and as someone who owns his own debloated version twe windows 10 from 1607 up to 2004 with fr33thy's registry tweeks included i can tell you that all this tweeks is placebo. Every one of them. This was my first tweak guide i followed back when famous "CS ISNT SMOOTH" thread was created and i was also fr33thy die hard follower for half and year. If you want i can upload you windows 10 - 1607 , 1709 , 2004, 2009 clean and debloated as windows 7 with tools like interupt affinity policy tool, msi tool, radeonmod, autoruns contained in C:\Windows so you can easily run them from ALT+R. Really good stuff but yeah i have bad news for you, it is 110 % electricity problem. For now there is no 100 % fix this because many of us tried different things like buying power conditioners , buying online upses, changing stuff in main circuit board all this things somehow really affects how your both mouse and keyboard feels , it improved audio quallity aswell as quality of display clarity and sharpness. Doing this stuff like having a debloated version , having a tweaked bios (this actually can help) is nice but in the end DPC LATENCY DOES NOT AFFECT INPUT LAG. Just look at pro's you think players like furiousss or any other pro uses fancy tweaked debloated windows with no synthetic timers and stuff? you think any of this players cares about tweaking?. Just be honest to yourself and ask yourself why you are you still trying new things after all this years you spended tweaking stuff. Cus its always get bad right?. Sure this tweaking will help you with things such as faster boot or it is just comfortable to get 0 bloat and save some resources but if you want a better input buy a online ups and enjoy no input lag for week maybe more or less it all depends of power qualiity of your house and then it will slowly came back, like floaty mouse, heavy and slow feeling in games, muddy audio, desync in bullet registry and all stuff like this. If you are interested ask on blurbusters forum for invite to private discord group, but you need to be open minded to this possibility that root of this problem is actually electricity not timers or "super secret registry tweaks" otherwise you will get banned very quickly. By the way Calypto is member of this group too.
LOL you are troglodyte... No it is not electricity problem... I have no EMI issues! I disabled BCLK spread spectrum and have no problems. I don't notice any problems mentioned by people with EMI! There is grounding and have new electrical circuits in flat + new circuit breaker: so it should be fine.

Chief blur buster says e.g. spread spectrum increases input lag:
Besides he said even color profile can affect input lag!

Here you may want to read something about system latency, Windows affects latency greatly! Bad code and various things like HW acceleration, DWM, system services.

Yes! MSI affects input lag, because it provides better way of generating and delivering interrupts to a CPU: Windows: Line-Based vs. Message Signaled-Based Interrupts. MSI tool.

Yes DPC latency affect input lag, because of deadlocks and reduced system responsiveness. It can cause microstutters and input lag!

If it is all placebo, why do you think pros play on 1024x768 and lowest details and were disabling visual effects in windows and services? If it is all placebo? Otherwise not all pros do all this tweaking. Because same they won't allow you to touch some of settings (I think even BIOS sometimes) on these computers on LAN. So if they couldn't play on same setting, they wouldn't be consistent! Besides they don't have time, because they are practicing 8 hours per day least... Also tweaks only get you so far. But also it is basic requirement for being successful. Nvidia did studies and people on 360hz monitors can track target easier and aim faster: Introducing NVIDIA Reflex: Optimize and Measure Latency in Competitive Games

I was Supreme in CS GO and on clean install of Windows I couldn't kill even gold player...

Tests on pilots!

People can tell difference between 1000hz and 8000hz polling, that's like less than 1-2 ms difference. And you tell me this is all placebo...

Computers are complex system you have millions components, which can increase lag. Even if you have 1000 times 50 us lag, that's 5ms together... This all together can be measured on 1000 fps camera... You are just delusional...

·
Registered
598 Posts
  • Regarding MSI being better.. you're also ignoring the fact that there's completely different driver code handling MSI interrupts/dpcs, maybe MSI is better but is the code? For some it feels worst. What are the impacts of mixing MSI and Legacy interrupts, does MSI get priority?. By using MSI on one device it could negatively impact the experience of another.
  • There's other benefits of playing on lower resolutions such as better visibility of bullet holes/decals while shooting, generalized...at high resolutions its 1 pixel and at low its 4.

·
Registered
6 Posts
LOL you are troglodyte... No it is not electricity problem... I have no EMI issues! I disabled BCLK spread spectrum and have no problems. I don't notice any problems mentioned by people with EMI! There is grounding and have new electrical circuits in flat + new circuit breaker: so it should be fine.

Chief blur buster says e.g. spread spectrum increases input lag:
Besides he said even color profile can affect input lag!

Here you may want to read something about system latency, Windows affects latency greatly! Bad code and various things like HW acceleration, DWM, system services.

Yes! MSI affects input lag, because it provides better way of generating and delivering interrupts to a CPU: Windows: Line-Based vs. Message Signaled-Based Interrupts. MSI tool.

Yes DPC latency affect input lag, because of deadlocks and reduced system responsiveness. It can cause microstutters and input lag!

If it is all placebo, why do you think pros play on 1024x768 and lowest details and were disabling visual effects in windows and services? If it is all placebo? Otherwise not all pros do all this tweaking. Because same they won't allow you to touch some of settings (I think even BIOS sometimes) on these computers on LAN. So if they couldn't play on same setting, they wouldn't be consistent! Besides they don't have time, because they are practicing 8 hours per day least... Also tweaks only get you so far. But also it is basic requirement for being successful. Nvidia did studies and people on 360hz monitors can track target easier and aim faster: Introducing NVIDIA Reflex: Optimize and Measure Latency in Competitive Games

I was Supreme in CS GO and on clean install of Windows I couldn't kill even gold player...

Tests on pilots!

People can tell difference between 1000hz and 8000hz polling, that's like less than 1-2 ms difference. And you tell me this is all placebo...

Computers are complex system you have millions components, which can increase lag. Even if you have 1000 times 50 us lag, that's 5ms together... This all together can be measured on 1000 fps camera... You are just delusional...
bwahahah. yea yea not electricity related problem totally..... tell me about dpc latency (SOFTWARE driver latency in nanoseconds) please oooh yeah ell my about that that my setup 9700k , 3200mhz cl16, rx 570 8gb,) 1ms keyboard, 1ms mice and 240 hz monitor cant handle csgo or even 1.6 smoothly on low res with 600+ fps. you are delusional my friend just ask yourself why are you still and still and still searching for new and new tweaks... after sometime input is still ****ed up right? :) this issue is not just about emi , electricity is very complex topic . Please tell me how my setup cant handle 1.6 on 640x480 how all that is windows composing fault even when i play exclusive fullscreen and **** is still present on all windows versions including windows 7 :). yeah dpc latency can cause microstutters but has totally nothing to do with input lag :). Its very simple if you have 1000hz mouse high refresh rate monitor, high average fps that can match your monitor refresh rate you should have like ZERO input lag and yet you still have it.I bet most of pro's have no idea what dpc latency and all of them are using bloated latest windows and they have no issues even with low avg fps because they are streaming.First guy who detailed described exact same symptoms of this problem like heavy strafing (input lag), ****ed up recoil (desync due input lag), floaty mouse in windows was guy called "schoof" , thread was called cs isnt smooth and was created back in 2009 in windows xp/ windows 7 and after later was closed or deleted i dont remember exactly but he created new thread in 2013 ( cs only runs normal after running it the first time (not only source engine games are affected but all games on steam!) fix for me: https://github.com/ValveSoftware/halflife/issues/387#issuecomment-249436648 · Issue #387 · ValveSoftware/halflife ) and i remember in original thread there was a guy who had exact same symptoms for 7 years and he just could not figgure out, so if he had this issue for 7 years in 2009 that means he had this problem in 2002 !!! SO PLEASE TELL ME ABOUT SYNTHETIC TIMERS (when 3d apps automaticaly forces qpc timer when launched, this was confirmed by wintimer tester tool developer) AND DPC LATENCY AGAIN. and YEAH exatly even color profile can affect input lag (mb because less colors = less power usage or some electricity related change).Also most of people agree that this problem shines mostly on daytime and usually gets better during night. If you dont believe me just buy online ups and see the difference , its not fix , problem will be still present but maybe less painful. For now there is no actual fix for this, debloating windows just boost your boot time and can really help with fps but trust me it have nothing to do with this problem.... Im not saying that 1000hz vs 8000hz is placebo or even that lower res is placebo ofc not i know lower resolution better frametime so obviously less input lag, im saying that all software related tweaks and all this dpc latency hunting is PLA-CE-BO because is 100 % electricity related problem. Here is the demonstration on using windows P.S Uz si to konecne priznaj ze tvoje tweaky funguju len docasne ale nikdy nejsi a ani si nebol 100 % spokojny a rovnake hovna budes muset riesit aj na windows 7 ci xp a jedina vec co spravia je ze mozno na slabsich setupoch dokazes realne nejaky ten snimok za sekundu pridat ale neni to ten feel jak hrat v roku 2005 ze? :)

·
Registered
128 Posts
bwahahah. yea yea not electricity related problem totally..... tell me about dpc latency (SOFTWARE driver latency in nanoseconds) please oooh
O M E G A L U L flamewars here we go... I wasn't trying to trigger you, but I Am annoyed by people, which say it is all placebo, because it is not! I linked various things, which shows how input lag is generated...

FYI:
  • I have new cables in flat, after reconstruction
  • electricity should be grounded here AFAIK
  • there is new circuit-breaker
  • have PSU: RM650x 2018. and it is plugged into OV protected extension cable

I can disable BCLK spread spectrum and observe no problems!!! In opposite: it reduced input lag drastically! Ctrl+f: It can improve EMI-resistance but increase lag
Link: Electrical issue(s) | "Floaty" mouse? - Blur Busters Forums

You don't understand DPC latency. First, yes DPC latency is not direct measure of input lag! It is delay of how fast are interrupts handled by OS. These could be serviced in nano-seconds, but they can get up even into us/ms range. CPU can't do anything when handling interrupts. It will slow down overall system responsiveness and cause deadlocks. It is like domino and snowball effect. One thing will slow another thing, which will slow another thing and that will slow another... Which will cause input lag in the end! Badly coded drivers can indeed cause input lag by generating high DPC latency and slowing system responsiveness! And some mobos have even 1ms DPC latency!

Computers are complex systems, why do you think, nothing affects input lag, except electricity and what not? There are only millions of things, which can affect it, some most important:
  • HW: CPU, RAM, GPU, MOBO, timers, MONITOR, MOUSE & KEYBOARD, cables
  • SW: MOST IMPORTANT: kernel, game code, drivers code
Important: processes/services: (DWM and HID is known to cause major input lag) which cause CPU usage, HW accel, spyware, cleartype, visual effects

Not it is not efd. I was searching for tweaks, because I had fun improving. And I can tell input lag. I was Supreme in CS GO. I Am used to Windows 7 and super low input lag monitor, Windows 10 feels like **** to me...

A lot of input lag comes also from Windows... It is complex system and there are many things, which can cause lag! It has to do literally zero with your HW specs...

Pros... They don't allow them to tweak PC completely, or even change BIOS setting. So they don't tweak, because they wouldn't have same consistency on their setup, when they are playing. + not everyone cares, or is into computer stuff. Also pros spend all their time practicing :D TBH I saw pros tweaking visual effects and closing DWM/HID on Windows 7.

I bet most of pro's have no idea what dpc latency and all of them are using bloated latest windows and they have no issues even with low avg fps because they are streaming.
Why would streaming caused low fps, they can use pci-e card for capturing, or 2nd pc.

when 3d apps automaticaly forces qpc timer when launched
Except QPC only provides accurate information about system's high-resolution timer facilities. It can't schedule events to happen. It only used to test accuracy of Multimedia timers - like HPET and TSC, because it can run in 1us intervals.

Ctrl+f: So called high-resolution timer based on functions QueryPerformanceFrequency and QueryPerformanceCounter will not be taken into account because it can be used only to measure time intervals, and not to fire events in regular time intervals.
Source: Timers Tutorial

and YEAH exatly even color profile can affect input lag (mb because less colors = less power usage or some electricity related change)
What do you have with electricity all the time? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: it is because it takes monitor different time to change pixels, or could affect graphical rendering. There is no information about color profiles, no idea how they exactly work! Besides they are used so colors render accurately on different types of devices.

Source: windows color profile for lowest input lag - Page 2 - Blur Busters Forums
Ctrl+f: While I know that ICC profiles can be lagless and not a problem at all

I discern no difference between daytime and night.

im saying that all software related tweaks and all this dpc latency hunting is PLA-CE-BO because is 100 % electricity related problem.
No it is not LOL. Software can take cpu cycles, or slow down system and what not. It is not easy. There is huge complexity, could be million things!!! It general advice to close any programs running on background... E.g. programs which use HW acceleration like browsers, if you turn this off cause immense input lag!!!

P.S Uz si to konecne priznaj ze tvoje tweaky funguju len docasne ale nikdy nejsi a ani si nebol 100 % spokojny a rovnake hovna budes muset riesit aj na windows 7 ci xp a jedina vec co spravia je ze mozno na slabsich setupoch dokazes realne nejaky ten snimok za sekundu pridat ale neni to ten feel jak hrat v roku 2005 ze?
Jsem docela spokejeny s input lagem ted. Ale porad hledam nove tweaky, hraju porad FPS a VR a uzivam si nizky input :cool:

RTX 3070
2x8GB 3200 mhz cl16 g.skill trident z
mobo: asus z390-i gaming
i5-9600kf
PSU: RM650x 2018.

HAHAHA this guy is so mad, he sent me like 20 private messages at the same time. OK I Am done...

·
Registered
6 Posts
O M E G A L U L flamewars here we go... I wasn't try to trigger you, but I Am annoyed by people, which say it is all placebo, because it is not! I linked various things, which shows how input lag is generated...

FYI:

I can disable BCLK spread spectrum and observe no problems!!! In opposite: it reduced input lag drastically! Ctrl+f: It can improve EMI-resistance but increase lag

You don't understand DPC latency. First, yes DPC latency is not direct measure of input lag! It is delay of how fast are interrupts handled by OS. These could be serviced in nano-seconds, but they can get up even into us/ms range. CPU can't do anything when handling interrupts. It will slow down overall system responsiveness and cause deadlocks. It is like domino and snowball effect. One thing will slow another thing, which will slow another thing and that will slow another... Which will cause input lag in the end! Badly coded drivers can indeed cause input lag by generating high DPC latency and slowing system responsiveness! And some mobos have even 1ms DPC latency!

Computers are complex systems, why do you think, nothing affects input lag, except electricity and what not? There are only millions of things, which can affect it, some most important:
Important: processes/services: (DWM and HID is known to cause major input lag) which cause CPU usage, HW accel, spyware, cleartype, visual effects

Not it is not efd. I was searching for tweaks, because I had fun improving. And I can tell input lag. I was Supreme in CS GO. I Am used to Windows 7 and super low input lag monitor, Windows 10 feels like **** to me...

A lot of input lag comes also from Windows... It is complex system and there are many things, which can cause lag! It has to do literally zero with your HW specs...

Pros... They don't allow them to tweak PC completely, or even change BIOS setting. So they don't tweak, because they wouldn't have same consistency on their setup, when they are playing. + not everyone cares, or is into computer stuff. Also pros spend all their time practicing :D TBH I saw pros tweaking visual effects and closing DWM/HID on Windows 7.

Why would streaming caused low fps, they can use pci-e card for capturing, or 2nd pc.

Except QPC only provides accurate information about system's high-resolution timer facilities. It can't schedule events to happen. It only used to test accuracy of Multimedia timers - like HPET and TSC, because it can run in 1us intervals.

Ctrl+f: So called high-resolution timer based on functions QueryPerformanceFrequency and QueryPerformanceCounter will not be taken into account because it can be used only to measure time intervals, and not to fire events in regular time intervals.

What do you have with electricity all the time? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: it is because it takes monitor different time to change pixels, or could affect graphical rendering. There is no information about color profiles, no idea how they exactly work! Besides they are used so colors render accurately on different types of devices.

No it is not LOL. Software can take cpu cycles, or slow down system and what not. It is not easy. There is huge complexity, could be million things!!! It general advice to close any programs running on background... E.g. programs which use HW acceleration like browsers, if you turn this off cause immense input lag!!!

Jsem docela spokejeny s input lagem ted. Ale porad hledam nove tweaky, hraju porad FPS a VR a uzivam si nizky input :cool:

RTX 3070
i5-9600kf
tl;dr ,
O M E G A L U L flamewars here we go... I wasn't trying to trigger you, but I Am annoyed by people, which say it is all placebo, because it is not! I linked various things, which shows how input lag is generated...

FYI:

Source: windows color profile for lowest input lag - Page 2 - Blur Busters Forums
Ctrl+f: While I know that ICC profiles can be lagless and not a problem at all

RTX 3070
i5-9600kf

·
Newb to Overclock.net
4,761 Posts
Man, imagine if you did ALL of these tweaks and are winning gaming competitions too. I would bow to that.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Man, imagine if you did ALL of these tweaks and are winning gaming competitions too. I would bow to that.
Actually i was using tweaks since 2014 starting with this guide, actually i did my own 1607,1709,1909,20h2, windows versions with ntlite that are all debloated and with fr33thy's registry tweaks, actually after some time pc went **** again with no change in fps and with very low dpc, also having temps like 40 c idle ( tweaked bios with very stable oc with bitsum highest performance ) AND actually guess what , it became ****ty and slow with no reason after some hours AGAIN. Now using a online ups at 60 hz ( 50 hz is standart in my country) did day and ****ing night difference and now iam running latest windows build , untouched just basic tweaks like disabling annoying xbox live or notifications and difference is HUGE. Just look how my system is responsive, how tabs are popping out instantly how smooth and precise is my cursor when i move mouse in horizontal way.

·
Graphics Junkie
3,553 Posts
I'm surprised no one here has mentioned the uncertainty principal and quantum entanglement in how it relates to the optics within a mouse.

From what we know about the dual slit experiment that light can be either a wave or a fixed beam depending on how it's being observed and measured. Therefore you must keep an eye on your mouse when you need the best response time. This will ensure that the light/optical array the mouse uses to guide itself will be forced to collapse into a beam instead of a wave which will give you much better accuracy when aiming.

• Rep+
Reactions: T.Sharp and 8800GT

·
Premium Member
3,725 Posts
I'm surprised no one here has mentioned the uncertainty principal and quantum entanglement in how it relates to the optics within a mouse.

From what we know about the dual slit experiment that light can be either a wave or a fixed beam depending on how it's being observed and measured. Therefore you must keep an eye on your mouse when you need the best response time. This will ensure that the light/optical array the mouse uses to guide itself will be forced to collapse into a beam instead of a wave which will give you much better accuracy when aiming.
The only way you can look at a light wave is if it goes in your eye, which means it won't go in the mouse sensor, which will most definitely lag you out very, very badly.

·
Graphics Junkie
3,553 Posts
The only way you can look at a light wave is if it goes in your eye, which means it won't go in the mouse sensor, which will most definitely lag you out very, very badly.
It's not about the sensor being visible to your eyes, it's about the mouse being observed so that it collapses from a wave function into solid matter.

Don't quote me if you're not going to take this seriously.

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Good sites for tweak, don't use them all of course, but there are many I didn't even know about. like I needed to enable the UDP Offload support because it was turned off!

Netsh int udp show global

netsh int udp set global enabled

UDP Global Parameters
----------------------------------------------
Receive Offload State : enabled

netsh winsock set autotuning on

Enable Auto-Tuning: Auto-tuning enables dynamic send buffering for overall better throughput.

netsh int tcp show security

netsh int tcp set security mpp=disable

Disable Packet Coalescing: Packet Coalescing is used to group both random and multicast traffic for efficiency.
This should be disabled for gaming and where lower latency is desired at the expense of a bit higher CPU utilization.

Set-NetOffloadGlobalSetting -PacketCoalescingFilter disabled

share gaming tweaks and chec my comprehensive list will blow your mind - Windows 10 Forums (tenforums.com)
Tweaking - tweakradje (google.com)

·
Tank destroyer and a god
2,734 Posts
Good sites for tweak, don't use them all of course, but there are many I didn't even know about. like I needed to enable the UDP Offload support because it was turned off!

Netsh int udp show global

netsh int udp set global enabled

UDP Global Parameters
----------------------------------------------
Receive Offload State : enabled

Enable Auto-Tuning: Auto-tuning enables dynamic send buffering for overall better throughput.

netsh int tcp show security

netsh int tcp set security mpp=disable

Disable Packet Coalescing: Packet Coalescing is used to group both random and multicast traffic for efficiency.
This should be disabled for gaming and where lower latency is desired at the expense of a bit higher CPU utilization.

Set-NetOffloadGlobalSetting -PacketCoalescingFilter disabled

share gaming tweaks and chec my comprehensive list will blow your mind - Windows 10 Forums (tenforums.com)
Tweaking - tweakradje (google.com)
On similar topic:

TCPnodelay and ACK frequency...

4281 - 4299 of 4299 Posts