Overclock.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I find SC2 and RTS in general the craziest to play while intoxicated of the types I do, because u have to keep such a tight schedule on hard/brutal. I have been fairly drunk and finished "Welcome To The Jungle" on brutal, and wiped out the whole Protoss base, and others too but that one stands out as epic. Crazy fun but hard.

FPS r easy enough at all times, hell the memories of playing BattleField games online till I passed out, then waking up to the menu music, then starting parting again, until I'd pass out......crazy times past, too old now

Tell some stories

·
Registered
4,973 Posts
I find I get angry too easily when I drink+sc2. Only because Legacy of the Void is a disaster, I can keep my anger in check with Heart of the Swarm or WoL because looking away for 1/8th of a second doesn't cost you games in higher leagues there. Legacy of the Void has some serious imbalance going on for every race though. Liberators just mulch ground armies with support, Oracles are even more deadly due to the game timer being adjusted and can easily snipe buildings once there's 6-8 of them, which is somewhat viable as a timing attack and transitions well into Skytoss play+chargelots for meat. Zerg have their new Ultras+Vipers+fungal, that when combined is almost unbeatable...or the dreaded Lurker muta into Lurker mutra corrupter BL and so forth.

When smoking the herbs I find LotV to be easier and unless something silly happens, I can manage most scenarios without seeing red. FPS games are generally easier too, I can wreck a team 3x over before dying in Titanfall while games where teamwork is more essential and comnebacks aren't really possible (bf4) become more annoying.

P.S. don't do drugs, kids. Leave that to the adults, drugs mess with brain development and you need to educate yourself on what you consume to understand the risks involved and to not get charged with *insert charge here*, criminal records are no laughing matter.

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
When I'm "intoxicated" by the awefull "must sleep" drug, I start up a game, fail immedeatly and quit game
smile.gif

Lost the "in game" feeling a few years ago... sadly

And by "must sleep drug" I just mean... when I'm tired...

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by billbartuska View Post

i can confirm this, i once had one drink at a party and this happened to me.

this is why i only consume free range gluten free wheat grass.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts