Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Banned
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Quote:

Originally Posted by Choggs396 View Post
The Bloodsuckers in STALKER were pretty darn scary IMO, down in the underground facilities. :O
I hated how you couldn't really see them until they were RIGHT in front of you, and not even a full clip from the mp5, or 4 rounds from the double barreled shotgun could take them down

·
Registered
4,821 Posts
Half life 2 barnacle at #13....are you kidding me.

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
No monsters from the Penumbra games? Those things were really frightening since the player is helpless most of the time.

·
Banned
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Quote:

Originally Posted by MNiceGuy View Post
I was going with it until the Barnacle made the list...
lol, I dunno man, the barnacle kind of freaked me out when i was first grabbed by one... I flailed around for like 10 seconds just trying to figure out where the klingon tractor beam was coming from.

·
Premium Member
4,634 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Henry_John_Scott View Post
lol, I dunno man, the barnacle kind of freaked me out when i was first grabbed by one... I flailed around for like 10 seconds just trying to figure out where the klingon tractor beam was coming from.
lol. I suppose I can see your point. There were two on the list that I whole-heartedly agreed with: the Berserker and the Licker.

The Berserker...yeah. That scream and then "thump-thump-thump-thump" leaving you just barely enough time to comprehend something you cannot easily damage is coming for you at a high rate of speed.

The Licker. I remember playing through RE2 and the first time I made it to the interrogation room. When that one came busting through the mirror I just about pooped.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Haha, Death from Gauntlet...great having 4 players running around then you suddenly hear that garbled laser of him draining health or exp, and everyone start's freaking out and spamming pots to get rid of him.

·
Registered
715 Posts
I immediately thought of the pyramid head from silent hill when I saw this. he's a pretty gnarly guy in the silent hill movie as well.

·
Premium Member
5,487 Posts
I almost crapped myself the first time that I played Fatal Frame Director's Cut.

Also, Forrest Speyer in one of the RE1 remakes, where he follows you throughout the whole game, only super fast.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts