Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quote:
The Deluxe Vault Hunter's Collectors Edition ($99.99 MSRP) includes an authentic Marcus Kincaid bobble head, hardbound art book, map of Pandora, comic book download and a four sticker set.

The Ultimate Loot Chest Limited Edition ($149.99 MSRP) packs an exclusive SteelBook case, numbered certificate of authenticity, creatures of Pandora wide format ID chart and four lithograph postcards with a Marcus Kincaid bobble head, hardbound art book, cloth math of Pandora, comic book download and four sticker set -- all packed in a replica loot chest!
Source

One of the best limited editions I've seen. I enjoyed the first game, this looks great so far.

Sorry if re-post.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
YES!!!! when is it gonna be on amazon?

def preordering the ultimate loot chest for sure.

hope the "special lithographs" isnt just a printed piece of cardboard like on the ME3 special edition

Also i hope this is actually limited, lol at the people who bought the $150 gears of war 3 "limited" edition, then see that it's available a year later for only $99

yayy its on amazon!!!

http://www.amazon.com/Borderlands-Ultimate-Chest-Limited-Edition-Pc/dp/B00841ZKE8/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1337276162&sr=8-3

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
I normally don't go for "collectors" editions. But I want this. If they make one for the PC, Ima gonna get it!

·
13,096 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACHILEE5 View Post

I just want the Loot Chest
redface.gif

Oh, and the game
biggrin.gif
I must agree 100%

·
Did you say Abe Lincoln?
3,148 Posts
I think I might just definitely really actually spring for this
thumb.gif

·
Premium Member
9,511 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigkahuna360 View Post

I.....Want....That.....BOBBLEHEAD!!!!!
drool.gif
I have no space for the chest in my room but dat HEAD!
I only want the chest and the game!
So I'll be selling the rest of the bit on here
biggrin.gif

·
Cuddly as a Cactus
2,120 Posts

1 - 20 of 41 Posts