Overclock.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked this card up and was wondering if theres anything i can do to bump up the card settings without OC'n it even more. I know theres alot of settings that can be adjusted but im not familiar with the ones to turn up

·
Registered
3,216 Posts
go to properties(under 6600 tab) and under proformance, put it high proformance and turn everything lse off, and uncheck pplication contoled box.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So Antialaising settings off, anisotropic is off, image settings on high performance and vertical sync off. I play BF2 but im benchmarking right now with 3dmark 03.

·
Registered
3,216 Posts
with all that of u will gain some fps, run som tests, plus try diffrence drivers 4 ur card. i use x3 demo, and run it as beanchmark, that game will bring any card to its knee's x3 is egosoft.com

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just scored a 8924 with that benchmark which is an improvement from the last....thanks. I heard the 71.25 driver is good??? You know anything about that driver??

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
actully BF2 is all about quality...to be honest with u fps in bf2 not usefull. Ill tell ya wats usefull in bf2 enjoyin the graphix it has.... fps in bf2 wont make u run faster or shoot faster or more accurate.. if i were u i would leave the settings at defualt and put all game settings at high.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts