Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
66 Posts
neither for that price

·
Registered
897 Posts
I really like the 5500, it's the card that I use because I only have PCI too. As for performance increase, I haven't really benchmarked it, but I can't imagine running CoD2 on integrated.

·
Banned
1,159 Posts
I AM SELLING ONE!

for 65$ canadian

edit: and yes its PCI

edit again: and i'm also including UT2003 and Photoshop CS if you want it

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chillaxed
I AM SELLING ONE!

for 65$ canadian

edit: and yes its PCI

thanks for the offer but i would much rather buy it in best buy then i can take it back if i need to. so it looks like the 5500 is the better one and its on sale a best buy.

·
Banned
1,159 Posts
i have relatives over there...in grand prairie. damn i can't send you pm's

why is it that all like 10 people who would like my 5500 i can't send pm's to....very aggrovating to the max

·
Banned
5,423 Posts
Quote:

i have relatives over there...in grand prairie. damn i can't send you pm's

why is it that all like 10 people who would like my 5500 i can't send pm's to....very aggrovating to the max
You can always PM a mod and have them foward it.

BTW congrats on 1000 posts

·
Banned
1,159 Posts
ah i see, and yeah i made a thread on the off topic part.

aww come on how about 60$ + UT2003 and Photoshop and if Need for speed works when i...."buy it" i'll include that.

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Quote:

ah i see, and yeah i made a thread on the off topic part.

aww come on how about 60$ + UT2003 and Photoshop and if Need for speed works when i...."buy it" i'll include that.

Sorry man i would much rather buying it brand new in a store. then if i have probalems with it i can take it back. i already have need for speed underground 2 and need for speed most wanted. they both some how work on my computer but the video card is holding me back. but thanks for the offer hope you get it sold.

·
Banned
1,159 Posts
>_< but this one is guaranteed to work since i've already used it and put as5 on it to keep it kool

ahh i might has well just give up and smash it this is friggin hopeless.....

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
so sorry man i already bought it. i'm so happy with it. its like 10x better than the on board video. i know it really not 10x better but there such a big difference. thanks for everyones help. hope you get that thing sold.

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Andrewchamp

The 5500 will still lag pretty bad in need for speed most wanted.

i tryed need for speed most wanted and it not that bad if you have it on 800x600 and on high setting it just fine. but i hope to get a whole new set up this year and then i'll sell the computer.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.