Overclock.net banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
I've seen reports of that as well but I think the problem diminished with later batches.

I picked up my 570 right after launch and have it sitting at 830/2000 Mhz at 1.038v just fine. Many people have them clocked up to 900 core at 1.1v with no problems..

Honestly it wouldn't be something I'd worry about, especially if you have a later batch. Some custom 570's also had enhanced delivery phases for those that were worried.

·
Registered
462 Posts
It should be fine, honestly.

The only reason why I haven't gone further with mine is because I'm on a reference cooler and this card generates a metric ton of heat. My card hits 90C at load.. kind of ridiculous and yes it's completely dust free ^-^

Once upon a time I tested my cards limits and it couldn't get past 860MHz, no matter the voltage.. In fact it became worse with more volts, so I just stuck to 100 MHz over stock considering the heat. My card's a rather weak clocker but most people can hit 900Mhz just fine.
thumb.gif

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.