Overclock.net banner

21 - 40 of 3183 Posts

·
Registered
3,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by xlastshotx View Post
Just bought the game after playing it for free over the weekend, my name in game is xlastshotx
Added

Quote:

Originally Posted by savagebunny View Post
You wanna edit maybe next to the server and put the capacity next to it?

I know SgtSpikes is 7 for right now. Mine is 20 currently
I suppose

·
Registered
3,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cretz
View Post

Shouldnt this be on the PC gaming board?

Dunno, would it get more attention there? I suppose it makes sense.

·
Registered
3,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by savagebunny
View Post

I had to cut my down to 10 players. Upload can't keep up, and java keeps having memory leaks so i gotta reboot every 10 hrs

Updating in a sec.

Edit: done

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
My alpha has 20 slots and my classic one has 32.

·
Premium Member
8,652 Posts
My first Minecraft world! (bought the game a few days ago)

Dug underground for quite a while until I found the adminium layer, then started mining around and made a track that goes underground. But the track is useless since it won't push me up a 1/1 slope

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
I was told about this game earlier this year, but kind of shrugged it off, but now that I've tried it recently, I wonder how I was able to survive without it!

Regulus - iceregulus

I'd be more than happy to join someone's server to chill for a while.

·
Registered
3,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Vargess View Post
Add me

Vargess - Vargess
Had to buy it when the free weekend was over. I realized this morning I stopped playing everything else since the weekend thing lol.

Dun..

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rebel4055 View Post
My alpha has 20 slots and my classic one has 32.
Dun..

Quote:

Originally Posted by Regulus View Post
I was told about this game earlier this year, but kind of shrugged it off, but now that I've tried it recently, I wonder how I was able to survive without it!

Regulus - iceregulus

I'd be more than happy to join someone's server to chill for a while.

...Dunnnnnnnnnnnnnn

·
Registered
798 Posts
I just set up a server for a friend. Here it is for anyone who wants to test it out:

68.84.81.124:25565

Limit is 7 for now.

·
Registered
3,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by sks72 View Post
I just set up a server for a friend. Here it is for anyone who wants to test it out:

68.84.81.124:25565

Limit is 7 for now.
Added.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by AyeYo
View Post

I'm bored at work. What is this game?

NO STAY AWAY. You know how people get addicted to WoW like its crack? This game is meth.

·
Premium Member
11,939 Posts
Ooh...was about to create a thread like this myself but saw this one already existed.
Add me - coffeejunky

Bought it after the free weekend thing (I just had to support the guy for his fantastic work) ...and am totally addicted, I'll get some pics up or maybe a video tomorrow if I can of my lair. It's built right on top of a massive cave system that I have only just got round to fully illuminating (it was friggen scary going in there at first and it goes from pretty much sea level right down to the adminium...was an epic find) - I still have an infestation of massive slimes in one part but I've bricked them off for now as they kept pwning me. I might just try and flood it with lava.

Only thing I'm having issues with finding is diamond...which seems super illusive...found 5 pieces so far...

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
With how uncreative I am, the only thing I can do is carve out a fort in the side of a mountain or underground to hold out for the night while the zombie things wreak havoc.

Still fun though. Except for the waiting part .-.

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by AyeYo View Post
Haha. I don't get it though. This game has graphics circa 1995, but you have to pay money for it?

And why is the Paypal payment site in another language?
If you're complaining about the graphics then you don't quite understand the game yet. I thought even the classic version was mesmerizing.

·
Premium Member
4,386 Posts
Obviously I don't get it. Don't get me wrong, I'm not bashing. I'm asking because I'd seriously like to know what I'm missing here. I just spent 5 minutes watching this boxy character float down an epically long flume of some sort.... what was the point of that? That guy built that insanely long river? Is that what you do in this game?

Even the site has a horrible explanation. I just want to know why people love this game so much before I go and drop $14 on a game that makes Sonic 3D Blast look like Metro 2033.

21 - 40 of 3183 Posts