Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 144 Posts

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i was searching through my xfire launch game list and saw this was finally supported by xfire. Ive had it a while but rarely played it until now, it just ***pwns. The graphics are uber and since my x-fi upgrade game performance has been so much better as i used to lose fps when there was a big explosion- crummy onboard audio, Anyway, just wondering what your highscores are, and if you dont have it, buy it, i think its like $5 on steam.

My Highscore: 275,625

ok, heres the highscores so far, i really need some more
, cmon ppl, get playing

We are now accepting XBOX360 scores as a way to try and make this thread more open to multi platform users

Please put this in you signature to help raise awareness of this thread

Code:
Code:
[CODE]
[CENTER][URL="http://www.overclock.net/pc-games/288369-geometry-wars-retro-evolved.html"]The Overclock.net Geometry Wars Highscore thread!!!![/URL][/CENTER]
[/CODE]

·
Filthy Casual
8,653 Posts
My high score is around 870,000.

I really wish I had taken a screenshot before I uninstalled XP... I know half of you won't believe me.

·
Filthy Casual
8,653 Posts
I'm trying to find my Steam page and see if there's some off chance that it's there.

·
Filthy Casual
8,653 Posts
Here, I finally got a screen cap. I wasn't lying about my 800k + score, but fresh Windows = new high scores. This is just to prove that I can get a pretty decent score, and at least it's remotely in the ballpark of what I claimed earlier. So, here's my current high score.

·
Filthy Casual
8,653 Posts
Well done, Ivan! I hope to hit the 1M mark soon, too.

·
Filthy Casual
8,653 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by csm11
View Post

August Burns Red!

Best Metalcore band on the scene right now. Glad someone appreciates good music

1 - 20 of 144 Posts