1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Banned
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I GOT IT!

BORING!

Xbox GT = Poor Stats

For you who received a copy, why not giveaway the 2 Day trial membership on the freebies forum

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
I'm was going to wait til 2omrrow but I honestly don't know if I can hold out. I might just go tonight at get it at wallmart. They are having a midnight release as well. Perhaps I can go through the campaign all through the night and then tomorrow replay it with my lady.

·
Registered
4,821 Posts
I got it a month ago.

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Im excited too, im heading over to my local gamestop at around 10pm cause my friend works there and apparently they are raffling some stuff off

im just trying to make time fly by until then

·
OG
1,596 Posts
I was going to buy it within the next couple of days but my XBOX DVD drive decided that it only wants to play games after re-inserting them like 20 times :/

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
I'm heading out. In my Master Chief costume. I don't know if I'll actually get the game, but I'll try.

I'll post pictures of the costume once I get it done. Yeah, cutting it a little close, I am.

·
Premium Member
4,459 Posts
I'm going to head to gamestop at 10 just to see if they have anything interesting planned. I already paid for my copy, so if not I'll just head back home till 11:45ish.

·
Registered
537 Posts
i get to work for 9 hours tomorrow YIPEE. At least I have off the next day haha, bye bye planet Earth, hello Reach

·
Premium Member
4,459 Posts
If anyone wants to add me on XBL for some Coop tonight or something later on just send me an invite. Gamertag: FaiienFaux (Is instead of Ls)

I'll be playing through on Heroic first time.

·
Premium Member
14,325 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by FallenFaux View Post
If anyone wants to add me on XBL for some Coop tonight or something later on just send me an invite. Gamertag: FaiienFaux (Is instead of Ls)

I'll be playing through on Heroic first time.

No XBL.Co-op with whoever at my house though..

stop by.

Skipping Excel class tomorrow probably.

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
I'm gonna heading best buy tonight before or after the accurate 12am, because superstore best buy is two block from Apartment i live.

·
Premium Member
14,325 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by GAMERIG View Post
I'm gonna heading best buy tonight before or after the accurate 12am, because superstore best buy is two block from Apartment i live.

I've never waited for a game before, with all of the virgins lol

·
Banned
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Got it played it, stepped away, played bad company 2 on pc

If you want to play REACH with me, add my Xbox Live GT = Poor Stats

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Draggin View Post
Picking it up as well.

My Gamestop is having a reach AROUND party at a local club.

Fixed.

·
QA Engineer
3,016 Posts
Just got home with it. Awesome time waiting lol.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts