Overclock.net banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im getting the thermaltake bigwater SE is there a way to get a vga block and cool with the water cuz it only got one cpu block and one tube to it so i need kind of a splitter for the water

·
Registered
129 Posts
Yes, you can order the gpu block from thermaltake also. I think theres enough tubing that comes with the kit. Be aware though, my gpu waterblock from thermaltake cracked and sprung a leak for no reason.

·
Registered
342 Posts
I'm installing a BigWater SE, and a Thermaltake Aquarius waterblock--I got both from ZipZoomFly.

You won't need a splitter, unless you want to go that route. I'm plumbing mine in series.

Hey BloodElf, which model gpu waterblock do you have? I have the Aquarius 2, if I recall correctly, copper with a clear top.

·
Premium Member
3,952 Posts

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i need gpu block
i looked alot for parts can someone help me find them for cheap max. 120$

·
Registered
342 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by dani

i need gpu block
i looked alot for parts can someone help me find them for cheap max. 120$

Do you have a spare 5.25" drive bay? If so, you might like the newer Bigwater SE It has a bay reservoir, *and* you can put the pump in the bay too, which makes for a compact install. It's $115 at ZipZoomFly:

http://www.zipzoomfly.com/jsp/Produc...uctCode=371237

It doesn't have a GPU waterblock, but you could add one later. You might have to do that regardless, given your price constraint.

Hope this helps.

·
SNERP!!!
4,183 Posts
$120 WC kit with a GPU block is just about impossible if you are buying everything.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
but the kit i showed got gpu block too and i need one

should i just buy parts???

·
Registered
642 Posts

·
SNERP!!!
4,183 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Snerp

$120 WC kit with a GPU block is just about impossible if you are buying everything.

:withstupi

Sorry about the crappy post. I meant a custom setup. Yes you can get a kit for that price. Just don't expect to overclock a ton with a kit. They are great for stock speeds, mild overclocking and they are quiet.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
and wats the problem about the kit i showed the kingwin one ????
pump,block,radiator watertank???
cuz buying parts is more expensive i wont do ton of over clocking maybe from 3.0 to 3.6 or to 4.0

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
cuz if it radiator i can buy another 120mm fan radiator for 10$ and a 100cfm fan for another 10$
i wanted to know what size tubing it got??

1 - 18 of 18 Posts