Overclock.net banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was kind of hard to pick the correct section of the Forum,let me know if someone can think of a more appropriare section.

Getting ready for digital photography class starting in Jan. and I am looking for suggestions that would make digital photography work better.

You can see my sig rig with a single 275 ,perhaps dual? The syllabus wants you to have "digital photo rendering software" first thing that comes to mind is photoshop (which I have) but maybe someone knows of an additional application that is worth having.

For sig rig of course another hdd,but I think I am good after that.

Perhaps some type of special mouse or "pen" to mark photos.

Just looking for sugestions on how to tool up for Digital Photography class (I think camera will be Cannon EOS Rebel of some flavor).

Last thing, I am using Lynda.com to review Photoshop is there another online source of "how to" tutorials (perhaps even from Adobe) Thanks.

·
Registered
236 Posts
i work on 12mp images from a Nikon D300 and the specs of my sig rig are all I need no need for dual gpu's it won't provide much help! Photo editing is extremely processor intensive you'd be better off just overclocking your CPU you can notice the difference before and after!

Goto youtube as there are alot of good photoshop tutorials posted for your viewing pleasure. I got alot of good tips from there!

Have fun!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts